How can i get security contract for my company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 303)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

ERNST. NEUHOFF in Pretoria, South Africa

41 months ago

Iam looking for security contracts in Pretoria RSA for my company
can anybody advise me how to do marketing the best way as here are many fly by nigths and harm the industry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sudhakar reddy in Kurnool, India

40 months ago

how do i get contracts for my security company via internet in andra pradesh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

wsj32966 in Santa Barbara, California

40 months ago

James in Chula Vista, California said: Have owned and operated my company now for 6 years. I would like to expand to others cities and states. The problem is finding someone I can trust to run those individual offices and bring in contracts for those offices. My company is in San Diego, CA. I am looking for the be way to go about this.

Hey James, any luck finding someone you can trust to expand ? Hit me up if you are still interested in expanding. I am looking to open a office in Santa Barbara, as soon as I get my PPO. Interested in your post, would like to learn more.

thanks,
John

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

emldloans in Greensboro, North Carolina

40 months ago

Hello; We are looking to do the same. Please call me to discuss my ideas about moving forward. Each of us have a vested interest in success as I have qualified as a security license also.
call me at three three six nine eight eight eight six three eight or e-mail me at the below mentioned email address.

Tim in San Diego, California

40 months ago

James,

I rarely if ever check these messages any more. Still, yours caught my eye. I do not own a security company but has wanted to for some time now. Trust is not the only issue at stake.

To expand beyond where you are at now, you need to know people in larger places. The real decision makers for various companies. To find them, there are many avenues that I know of. Among them is the most commonly known. Join BOMA. Go to the functions and get your name and the name of your company out there.

Finding and then obtaining contacts throughout San Diego has been a hassle for just about everyone. larger companies come in and take just about everything that there is to take because they can. Still, the trick is in getting in touch with and then developing a lasting professional relationship with the decision makers.

JKB Security in Stoke-on-trent, United Kingdom

40 months ago

eben kofi in Manchester, United Kingdom said: Can somebody advice me on how i can get contracts/sub contracts for my security company?

I have just started a subcontract security comopany if you would visit www.jkbsecurity.co.uk or e-mail sales@jkbsecurity.co.uk

TES in Winder, Georgia

39 months ago

looking for a mentor, in the government security contract industry. any ideas, or companies that are involved, I am a Disable Vet company......

sitholemark in Johannesburg, South Africa

39 months ago

I am looking for Security Posts for my company in johannesburg, South Africa. A Contract, sub-contract will do.

i have 4years in this field, and i know my company can handle big contacts now.

cavalierguard@hotmail.com in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

39 months ago

Newly licensed security company seeking for contracts in Philadelphia and surrounding areas. Seeking for individuals who either have connections to obtain a contract signed or for a contract sales position. Great pay with opportunity for full time position as we expand. This is not a security officer position!!!!! Again looking for the following:
• Purchasing security contracts
• Have a family member or friend seeking for security guard service
• Have connections for any type of security guard service
• Interested in selling security service

Please email me your propositions along with what you are looking for
Thanks Alex.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rick V in Long Beach, California

39 months ago

Hi,

I just recently lost one of our clients for my security company and I really need to redeem myself by pushing harder to get contracts from other companies. We specialize in warehousing and container yards. The reason why we lost the contract is because one of our guards had writing of a child. The company didnt call us on it but called the guard and of course the guard doesnt want to lose his job so we werent aware of the situation. We found out that the guard was called on the matter three seperate occasions and we recieved the call today stating we have 30 days until we have to pack up and leave. I really dont think that was professional at all but I guess thats the way the cookie crumbles. Any suggestions on this situation and if there are any useful tips on how can I talk to other companies would be really helpful.

May God bless you all.\

Thank you.

United Security Solutions in Norwich, United Kingdom

38 months ago

security industry is very competitive and can be hard work for little results. but if you provide a good service and focus on the service level above all you will succeed. most importantly dont over charge your client just because you can. keep your costs down so that you can remain competitive. most businesses see security as an expensive luxury or only have it cos it is part of their trading conditions. very few businesses have security cos they want it. there are a lot of security companies out there that do not operate within the law and often dont have any form of insurance and under cutting legitimate companies making trading difficult for a professional security services company. your reputation is the key to open the gateway to success. goodluck

United Security Solutions in Norwich, United Kingdom

38 months ago

Rocky in Charlotte, North Carolina

38 months ago

bigfabe65 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: I have started a security company but I dont know how much to bill my
clients an hour?

About 50% to 70% above the officers wage. If you don't know how much to charge and which taxes, Workers comp and all that to work with you may want to do more research.

Immy in Preston, United Kingdom

38 months ago

Hello everyone, I am just in the process of setting up my own security company in Blackburn, United Kingdom, it should hopefully be all set up and registered very soon. I have worked in and around Blackburn for more than 8 years, I have about 15 SIA licences men and female that I know will be on my books seeking work. If you know anyone who needs security for anything from:

Sub contracting
Door supervisors,
CCTV,
Mall Guards,
Businesses,
Residential complex,
Commercial properties,
Construction sites,
Warehouses,
Container yards,

We also offer other services, please don't hesitate to contact me to find out more. If you know anyone that will be intrested please let them know or let me know and I will contact them.

Thank you

Pete in San Jose, California

38 months ago

Hi,
I'm working on starting a security company in California. I could use any information I can get. here is a few questions I have.

What are the ranges for the bidding rates for different environments? Such as,
-Apartment Complexes
-Shopping Complexes
-Warehouses
-Corporate Buildings (Established companies)
-Other potential contracts

Vehicle Patrol
-What are the average rates and the conditions for patrols with company vehicle? (Single Client, Full time)
-What are the average rates and the conditions for drop by patrols at multiple locations, for multiple clients? (Multiple Clients, Company vehicle)
-What are the average rates and the conditions for patrols with client vehicle?

Could someone also give me some information into how the overall bidding process works and what are my best local sources for information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

KBM in Nottingham, United Kingdom

38 months ago

robat25 in Manchester, United Kingdom said: can i get job n ur security companey i got good skils to run security companey i got security badge(SIA). I am just looking for smeone fair in this world to work for whom i dont have enough capital and resources but i am able to work hard and establish companies basically i am engineer.

NAUMAN

Look up Emerald Securty Agency .co.uk or just email them on info@emeraldsecurityagency.co.uk !!!

Immy in Preston, United Kingdom

38 months ago

KBM in Nottingham, United Kingdom said: Look up Emerald Securty Agency .co.uk or just email them on info@emeraldsecurityagency.co.uk !!!

Hey Nauman,

What is your background in security and what can you bring to my company? I have look at the wesites provided but could not get any detailed info.

Advanced Security Concepts in Los Angeles, California

37 months ago

The problem I see here with most of these new company posts is that you put the cart before the horse. Most successful companies Ive been involved with have started with a small group, a PPO and a client. They use that client for referrals and then put up their 'open for business sign'. The security field is not a normal brick and mortar business wherein you invest all your money in to a company and expect them to come knocking. It doesnt work that way. Every successful company I know of in LA was started by someone who worked for someone else and then mined those contacts and resources before going public with their own business. You have to have your foundation established before you try and build your house. This may not help those who asked but this may be the problem youre encountering.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

mohamed in Hailsham, United Kingdom

37 months ago

hi guys

i am security officer and i work company but i am thinging last couple days to start my own security company so i need all information i can get , especialy how to get contract and i am thankfull if u send me a email my email is gacaliye222@hotmail.co.uk iam in uk specialy leicester

thank you guys

Femi Adequate in Staten Island, New York

37 months ago

I currently run a security Agency in New York and wondering if any one has advise on how i could get security contract here in New York. please if you want to contact me, I could be contacted at sadequate@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Art in New York, New York

37 months ago

elias446@gmail.com in Los Angeles, California said: MY FRIEND MY NAME IS ELIAS AND I WAS THE DIRECTOR OF CLOSE PROTECTION
SERVICES FOR A SECURITY COMPANY IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA FOR 10 YEARS
TO GET NIGHT CLUB JOBS AND BAR JOBS YOU HAVE TO VISIT THEM PERSONAL
AND ASK TO SPEAK TO THE OWNER OR THE ONE WHO IS IN CHARGE.
THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THESE KIND OF JOBS.
BEFORE YOU DO THAT MAKE YOUR HOME WORK AND FIND OUT HOW MUCH IS THE
PAY RATE FOR SECURITY IN THE CLUBS,BARS.
PS I AM SEEKING EMPLOYMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR SECURITY MANAGER AND
SO FAR I DINT HAD ANY LUCK YET.
I AM A U S A CITIZEN AND A EU CITIZEN WHICH MEANS I DO NOT NEAD
A VISA TO COME AND WORK THERE SINCE I AM A EU CITIZEN.
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARGE AND IF YOU DO WHAT I SAY YOU WIIL BE GETING
SOME JOBS.
ELIAS

Learn how to speak English first

Alfredn01cti in Johannesburg, South Africa

36 months ago

veningoenterprise@gmail.com in Johannesburg, South Africa said: I need any one who can help my company to get contract in south africa johannesburg, ill sign the agrement for percentage with him or we make a joinventure 50/50 Pls i need help.

Hi,May be its about time, I am in Joburg too, I wanted to register a security company,ve been in security sector for more than 12 years, need a jointventure, can we meet if possible? I think I ve got a plan.Thanks Alfred

Sal in Miami, Florida

36 months ago

Martin Dicey in Conway, South Carolina said: I run a Security Company in South Carolina I currently have offices in Tampa, Orlando South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, and Maryland. The best adivse I can think of is to find the people in your area that have alot of contacts and get to know them, when I started it was just me and a few officers, I took on a few "partners" and got some really BIG accounts. Figure out what people need and sell them on it. Always give quality not quantity. A roving patrol is the best money maker I have right now.

I would like to speak with you about possibly increasing our respected companies...I am looking for Security co's like yours that I can work with...thks
sal

Security Guy LBC in Long Beach, California

36 months ago

Good Day, Hope all is well if you would like we can talk by private email INFO@langnerspecialservices.com My name is will

Pete in San Jose, California said: Hi,
I'm working on starting a security company in California. I could use any information I can get. here is a few questions I have.

What are the ranges for the bidding rates for different environments? Such as,
-Apartment Complexes
-Shopping Complexes
-Warehouses
-Corporate Buildings (Established companies)
-Other potential contracts

Vehicle Patrol
-What are the average rates and the conditions for patrols with company vehicle? (Single Client, Full time)
-What are the average rates and the conditions for drop by patrols at multiple locations, for multiple clients? (Multiple Clients, Company vehicle)
-What are the average rates and the conditions for patrols with client vehicle?

Could someone also give me some information into how the overall bidding process works and what are my best local sources for information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

John in Tallahassee, Florida

35 months ago

Email me. I represent a Security Company. in Florida.
111johns11@gmail.com

MICADRO in Fort Washington, Maryland

35 months ago

all of these questions are great. I own a security company and i started by my self. but i have never asked how to get a contract or how much to bill my clients. That tells me you have no clue how security works and are doing this for thrill. It is people such as your selves that give this field a bad name as if none of us know what the hell we are doing? So to answer some of your ignorant questions i will say, if you need to ask such common sense questions about your own profession, that you should have more than average experience in, then get out and do something you know how to do and have a passion for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

consec01 in Carlsbad, California

35 months ago

I agree 100%. If you do not have any idea then you need to get out of the business and do something else.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

consultant23 in Upper Marlboro, Maryland

35 months ago

MICADRO in Fort Washington, Maryland said: all of these questions are great. I own a security company and i started by my self. but i have never asked how to get a contract or how much to bill my clients. That tells me you have no clue how security works and are doing this for thrill. It is people such as your selves that give this field a bad name as if none of us know what the hell we are doing? So to answer some of your ignorant questions i will say, if you need to ask such common sense questions about your own profession, that you should have more than average experience in, then get out and do something you know how to do and have a passion for.

how well is your security company doing in the DMV area?

consultant23 in Upper Marlboro, Maryland

35 months ago

TO ALL THE IGNORANT "Security Company OWNERS" Ive been a sales consultant, field operations supervisor and project manager for multiple security companies (depending on the contract, area, facility, and services being provided) It IS NOT UNCOMMON for independants starting a new security company to be unaware of how to obtain contracts, and or what to bill clients in his/her area as it differs. Ive obtained 9 year long full time contracts alone and each in the DMV area (DC MD VA). The prices varied depending on 1. what the competition is offering in the area 2. services being provided 3. how much officers are being paid/ patrol vehicle upkeep. You cant expect for some one to come out of the Military , police, security feild to know the office based/ financial side of running a security company but thats not to say they shouldnt peruit their passion of owning a security company and help our local law enforcement agencies to build a more peaceful and safe environment.... YES I know MOST of the security companies ( on the East coast atlest) Have inexperienced, unknowlegable owners that are giving security an even worst name then they have. in bad standing with dept of labor and licensing, under investigations, uncertified.. YES there are some disaterous companies out here. But instead of turning your back and looking down on these people who are actually interested in learning more of how to ligitly get a security company started.. why not share some of your HIGH AND MIGHTY wise words with them???

If you need help obtaining contracts in the DC MD VA area Please contact me karenjarman23@yahoo.com

word of advice when obtaining contracts in this feild Yes you have to sale what you know but its more about Who You know..
call around, send out your literature MD have big construction work coming up for summer 2012.. get your name out there. BUT know your state local municipal LAWS! thats where i would say most security companies fall...Lawsuits and bad standings..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

mario in los angeles in Harbor City, California

35 months ago

In need of security contracts.I have tried a few venues to no good results yet.please who has a good heart and give me a clue or direct path to a contract. Thank you.my direct contact is mauaelias@yahoo.com
I have being trying to get a partner. A security partner for success.if you are interested please contact me by email.

Ade wilkins in caerphilly, United Kingdom

35 months ago

Hi there people,
I was hoping if someone could be so kind in helping me? I've just set up my own security company in South Wales and im having trouble finding cotracts. Could someone please give me advice in securing these contracts or even applying for tenders. I have years of Military and security experience. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Adrian Wilkins Leumas security services ltd
leumas3594@aol.com

jacobs in Johannesburg, South Africa

34 months ago

i am from south Africa north west.my company is quite small at the time.so i am really in need of sites so i can be able to grow my company.any one with to any possible client who needs security services, and i will be available to offer my proposal (profile) any time.a dedicated security provider.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jacobs in Johannesburg, South Africa

34 months ago

i am doing marketing for a company in north west,i am so in need of info on how to get security contracts.if there is some one out there please help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tom

34 months ago

Buba in Brooklyn, New York said: Please i would like any advice on how to secured jobs or contract for my newly started security company.

Bubba go get some shrimp first!

chester in Stockton, California

33 months ago

How much to charge my first acount,my taxes medical,services

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

S A F E in Chatswood, Australia

33 months ago

heyy there my pleasure to get some help about how u can get a job in security and any information about security customer service skill in how and what to say to get jobs big jobs and small plz i need help because i just opened my security company who will help me i will help him one day thanks a lot for any information you may give to me plz email me on ali.dib@live.com.au

RANDEEP SINGH in Port-of-spain, Trinidad and Tobago

33 months ago

VERY INTRESTING BUT NEEDS HELP IN AQUIRING CONTRACTS IN TRINIDAD WEST INDIES

Kion's in Morocco

33 months ago

Dear All Friends,

Please can you help me i want to make a Security Agency Company,please what the best step should i do to get start my company, please email me pkionisala@yahoo.com

jerry smith in Bakersfield, California

33 months ago

elias446@gmail.com in Los Angeles, California said: MY FRIEND MY NAME IS ELIAS AND I WAS THE DIRECTOR OF CLOSE PROTECTION
SERVICES FOR A SECURITY COMPANY IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA FOR 10 YEARS
TO GET NIGHT CLUB JOBS AND BAR JOBS YOU HAVE TO VISIT THEM PERSONAL
AND ASK TO SPEAK TO THE OWNER OR THE ONE WHO IS IN CHARGE.
THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THESE KIND OF JOBS.
BEFORE YOU DO THAT MAKE YOUR HOME WORK AND FIND OUT HOW MUCH IS THE
PAY RATE FOR SECURITY IN THE CLUBS,BARS.
PS I AM SEEKING EMPLOYMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR SECURITY MANAGER AND
SO FAR I DINT HAD ANY LUCK YET.
I AM A U S A CITIZEN AND A EU CITIZEN WHICH MEANS I DO NOT NEAD
A VISA TO COME AND WORK THERE SINCE I AM A EU CITIZEN.
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARGE AND IF YOU DO WHAT I SAY YOU WIIL BE GETING
SOME JOBS.
ELIAS

hey elias my name jerry smith can you email me on how to legally get contracts started and get a company and contracts started in a fast growing market in bakersfield california jerrylees27@yahoo thanks bro all ur info was pretty helpful also

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jay in Johannesburg, South Africa

33 months ago

thanx elias i will do that,and i am sure that will be very helpful.

kind regards

Eric in Miami, Florida

33 months ago

lamont said: A how. Are you doing I need help I'm in ORLANDO/kissimmee fl me and a partner just opened. A security and investigation company after being laid off I was wondering if u can contact. Me to maybe work out some business me and my partner are both license and been in the security field for a long time thanks

You should already know then that in Florida there is a law which separates security-protection services from investigative services, and further prohibits the same company from providing both.

Depending on which license you hold, you can only bill for that service. If you are doing private investigations, you cannot bill clients for protection services too. Doing both is unethical and illegal.

By the way, there is no market for protective uniform services. The bidding processes are too complicated and too time consuming. The contracts are too short lived because most of your applicants will come through head hunters who will send you bad quality applicants and you will ultimate lose the contract. It is inevitable.

Protective services is what most ex-police/ex-military do after they retire.

The fastest growing market (by a mile) is definitely investigative services.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Real Cops Security Protection in Johannesburg, South Africa

33 months ago

iam a marketing member at a security company and i need to get contacts with potential clients all around Gauteng Province.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lmansour@me.com in Corona, California

32 months ago

email me maybe i can help with a job

lmansour@me.com in Corona, California

32 months ago

mario in los angeles in Harbor City, California said: In need of security contracts.I have tried a few venues to no good results yet.please who has a good heart and give me a clue or direct path to a contract. Thank you.my direct contact is mauaelias@yahoo.com
I have being trying to get a partner. A security partner for success.if you are interested please contact me by email.

just call me or email me maybe i can be of help to you

Kenny in Johannesburg, South Africa

32 months ago

i started a security company that is based on VIP, Bouncin and off-site monitoring system not forgeting gaurding division we provide our service on any situation irrespective of the condition. we based in Pretoria but our vision is to grow all over the world, we dont limit our self we can be anywhere for as loong as the client want us to be. we have all the necessary equepment to do the job to our clients setisfaction.
Kenvel Security will be very heppy to serve any client that will trust us in rendering them with our service

Email: kssprotection@gmail.com

Thubelihle in Johannesburg, South Africa

32 months ago

am doing marketing for a security company and i want anyone who can help me get sites for the company or contacts of potential clients please just email me if there is anyone who needs security services around Gauteng Province.

Mustafa in Oakland, California

32 months ago

Hey friends i have a private security company and i am looking for contract here in the bay area at the meantime i am looking for an experianced salesperson with a police or military background, so if some one have any idea or information can email me at mustafaceo@vppss.com. i would really appreciate it. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Mustafa in Oakland, California

32 months ago

Mustafa in Oakland, California said: Hey friends i have a private security company and i am looking for contract here in the bay area at the meantime i am looking for an experianced salesperson with a police or military background, so if some one have any idea or information can email me at mustafaceo@vppss.com. i would really appreciate it. Thanks

i will help

cavalierguard@hotmail.com in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

32 months ago

Security guard co. seeks exp'd person to acquire immediate contracts in Pennsylvania, New Jersey & Maryland. Receive up to 50% of profits, earned with your participation. Res. to CAVALIER GUARDS COMPANY, INC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

mamayanjr@yahoo.com in Guinea

32 months ago

my senior brother have a security company runing it in conakry Guinea west africa
and wants me help in but i don't have no security experience so please help me

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.