security guard,,paying less hrs then wha t you have worked

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

suzeta adams in Bronx, New York

92 months ago

i've worked for a companyfor less theen 3months, but doing this time I've worked my weekly tour but have gotten payed much less then what is due me. as far as my hrs are concern. suzeta a.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CATHY in Riverside, California

91 months ago

A MAC SECURITY TOLLED ME HE WAS GOING TO PAY ME 8;50 AN HR HE LIED HE MESS AROUND WITH YOUR MONEY

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Educated in York, Pennsylvania

91 months ago

How can anyone help you if you don't know how to state your sentence in proper grammatical form?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bloodsng

89 months ago

There are several things you can do but first you must say the montra of all security guards I MUST C.Y.A. CYA CYA .......
Get all your little ducks in a row copy of your time sheets (I am lucky in the fact that I FAX my time sheets in and have a day date stamp on them and I keep the originals). Just as with daily reports you must have a time line and total hrs worked.
Get everything in writing even if it is just your flip book. " Mj. SO an SO said this site pays xyz at such and such date and time".
Check with the state office of human resources to see if they can guide you to the right department to file a grievance also check with your stat security board. The regs are different from state to state also check with small claims court.

Guy in Pen. Educated York ......you are a dip someone sakes for help and all you can do is criticize you need to see a Dr. about your optirectumy.

Bloodsng

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.