How to start a security company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 400)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Reed in Omaha, Nebraska

75 months ago

Joe,

We have extensive information available about the steps necessary to start a security company in your area. It is a booming industry and with your experience and education you would be in a great position to capatilize on this opportunity. Please go to our website www.signal88security.com where you can get more information and we can put steps together for you to get started.

Regards,

Reed

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Scott in Pompano Beach, Florida

75 months ago

I have 5 years experience as a guard but only a D license guard, I live in South Florida were the average guard makes $8 to 10 per hour, contracts go for good money down here and starting a company would be a good move to make. How do I go about it? How much do I need to put down? Please email me at sah0724@msn.com.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jesus Collazo in Saint Cloud, Florida

75 months ago

Hi jonathon in Pompano Beach, Florida. My name is Jesus and I am looking to get in the security field. I have many years of professional Experience (P.D.). If you started your company already, what was the most difficult part of it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

John H. in Greensboro, North Carolina

75 months ago

I am looking to help a friend start a security service, here in North Carolina. I don't need to spend money on a How-to book, I am just wondering if anyone would be able to give the necessary steps to get the license. I have well over 10 years in the field, and know that the state requires so many hours of training for a license. But how do I get the materials and how do I go about getting it off the ground with out ordering 500 how-to books?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tony Harris in Dallas, Texas

75 months ago

Capital, and start up money. You may have issues with products & Inventory. I can be of great assistance,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

Call me at 972-247-1203 X7305/ or 1800-379-7226 X7305 Tony Harris

Darrell in Baltimore, Maryland

75 months ago

John H. in Greensboro, North Carolina said: I am looking to help a friend start a security service, here in North Carolina. I don't need to spend money on a How-to book, I am just wondering if anyone would be able to give the necessary steps to get the license. I have well over 10 years in the field, and know that the state requires so many hours of training for a license. But how do I get the materials and how do I go about getting it off the ground with out ordering 500 how-to books?

I would like to talk more about your project you can email me at dbizsavy@yahoo.com thanks.

Edward in Rochester, New York

75 months ago

Darrell Harris in Baltimore, Maryland said: I'am looking to partner with someone in the New York area who are thinking of doing a security business.

Are you looking at upstate New York (Rochester)? New York City area?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

I'm all for doing a security company in New York would like to talk one on one email me dbizsavy@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Karl West

75 months ago

Darrell in Baltimore, Maryland said: I'm all for doing a security company in New York would like to talk one on one email me dbizsavy@yahoo.com.

My name is Karl West and I have been in the security business for over 15 yrs ..living in hampton roads va have done ALOT of private security for many celebrities never under my own company trying to start with in the next couple of months ....HELP...looking for contracts etc...

Andrew Kolobe in Johannesburg, South Africa

75 months ago

What are steps I need to follow when starting a security company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Orange in Lodi, California

75 months ago

I am also trying to start a company. I already have a state license but am finding the down payment on the insurance a bit of a challenge. I do have a unique market plan which allows an exclusive niche,(no competition yet, High speed all officers fully equipped and licensed, exceptional return, and a tap into a WAY above market labor pool. Thus eliminating most of the traditional downside of the Private Security market. Under paid, under trained etc.

So the short question is where are you. I am new to this so please excuse me if I overlooked something obvious.

Yes you can guess, I am looking for investors, but we can talk around that if you are not so inclined.

Bravo One BSIS PPO 15---

Orange in Lodi, California

75 months ago

Michael in Reading, Pennsylvania said: Hey i just got the crazy idea to start a Security guard company i have 20,000 dollars to invest. My soon just graduated from the extended police academy.We are looking forward to any tips that can help.How do I get accounts in my area at the highiest rates?There a lot of competition,quality is something we want to present.Can you help...

Oh, I see you are in Penn. I do not know what the laws for Security are there.

75 months ago

I'm not to far from you and would like to help please contact me at my email dbizsavy@yahoo.com

75 months ago

I'm in Maryland where are you located maybe we can work together contact me on my email dbizsavy@yahoo.com.

Jart in Pompano Beach, Florida

75 months ago

It would require a lot of work.
How about utilizing a website?

Much regards,
David
www.travellinesexpress.com
ebooks4life.blogspot.com

75 months ago

Michael in Reading, Pennsylvania said: Hey i just got the crazy idea to start a Security guard company i have 20,000 dollars to invest. My soon just graduated from the extended police academy.We are looking forward to any tips that can help.How do I get accounts in my area at the highiest rates?There a lot of competition,quality is something we want to present.Can you help...

I'm not to far from you would like to help email me at dbizsavy@yahoo.com

75 months ago

Jart in Pompano Beach, Florida said: It would require a lot of work.
How about utilizing a website?

Much regards,
David
www.travellinesexpress.com
ebooks4life.blogspot.com

I think websites are great for gaining more business

Reed in Omaha, Nebraska

75 months ago

We offer franchises with all necessary support starting at $15,000 review our website for more details and email me if you are interested in more information. Regards, Reed Nyffeler

www.signal88security.com
Reed.Nyffeler@signal88security.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

orangesky10@hotmail.com in Lodi, California

75 months ago

If I had 15K, I'd be in business already.

Danny Harris in Atlanta, Georgia

74 months ago

jonathon in Pompano Beach, Florida said: I found a company that gives direct answers concerning security companies. The name of the company is startasecuritycompany.com. They were friendly and they personally walked me through obtaining insurance, which I was finding near impossible on my own. I was getting quotes of 10 to 20 thousand a year for insurance and bonds. They got me my insurance for 1,800 for the year and a 2 year bond for $225.00. I would recommend them to anyone. One thing they taught me was getting started in security doesn't have to be difficult. I hope that helps, good luck!

I would like the infrom on the insurance company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Justin in Corona, New York

74 months ago

Darrell Harris in Baltimore, Maryland said: I'am looking to partner with someone in the New York area who are thinking of doing a security business.

Well I am in the beginning stages of starting my security company, it does not hurt to talk...

74 months ago

Contact on my email address dbizsavy@yahoo.com let me know what stage your at and we can work together on the project.

patrick in Tacoma, Washington

73 months ago

I am interested in starting a security business in Seattle Washington. I am looking for a franchise or any information on how to do this.

Reed in Edmond, Oklahoma

73 months ago

Signal88Security.com offers franchises in the state of Washington and
accross the nation. They will provide all information on licensing,
insurance, officer hiring, uniforms, and even work to get you contracts.
Go to www.signal88security.com and fill out their form online for more
information on how you get started.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

City Watch Services Ltd in United Kingdom

72 months ago

We've currently started out security company here in london, uk and are currently searching for contracts between all the directors we have over five years experience within the security industry, nearly ten years worth of public relations and customer care, and general business organisation experience.

72 months ago

If in need of security surveillance products. Please contact me. I am looking to introduce my products to the market in UK.

Tiffani Christopher in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

72 months ago

I want ot start a security company in milwaukee wi but I don't no where to start. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

72 months ago

Tiffani,

I have many security distributors in Wisconsin. When in need of surveillance camera's and DVR'S I will direct you on products and quotes, as well as bids. www.idview.com

saa in Washington, District of Columbia

72 months ago

Reed Nyffeler in Omaha, Nebraska said: Joey,

I read that you are interested in starting a security business. Signal 88 Security is offering franchise opportunities in your area. We have all of the processes and technology necessary to start a franchise. If you are interested in more detailed step by step information please email me and I would love to forward that along to you.

Sincerely,

Reed Nyffeler

Signal88Security
www.signal88security.com
402.498.8494 ex.220
email. Reed.Nyffeler@Signal88Security.com

I'm very much interested in opening and operating my own security company, and I will appreciate it very much if you inform me about the process and details, including requirements.

Thank you in advance

Saa

fluffy in Cleveland, Ohio

71 months ago

me and my friends want to start a military security company like black water; if anyone can help we'd apriciate it.

71 months ago

I can contribute to security products, at wholesale I am a manufacture. Covert products

Edward in Rochester, New York

71 months ago

Tony Harris, please contact me at edward.dixon@pi-agency.us and let me know how to obtain a website address or catalog.
Thank you in advance.
Edward

charlie Ate in London, United Kingdom

71 months ago

Darrell Harris in Baltimore, Maryland said: I can help you with ideas to further your goal email me at dbizsavy@yahoo.com

I will be grateful if you can give me ideas on how to start my own security business in the UK.

Can you please provid me with basic documentation that I require to start the business please.

Thanking you in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

olinton in York, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

I am a Detective and have 6 years experience as a police officer, I'm looking to start a security company in York, PA. If anyone is willing to help me in this Journey please email me at olinton@hotmail.com i already checked out fyi www.startasecuritycompany.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Guard Brian. in Lakeland, Florida

71 months ago

You will be facing tremendous amounts of competition by opening a company that involves security. I'm sure there is alot of profit margin in it if you get your company big enough and keep overtime low. However, since you will be head to head with the big boys it's going to take years to get a customer base. Look in the local phone book and count how many security companies there are. I'm sure you'll find alot of them who already have alot of accounts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Guard Brian. in Lakeland, Florida

71 months ago

You will be facing tremendous amounts of competition by opening a company that involves security. I'm sure there is alot of profit margin in it if you get your company big enough and keep overtime low. However, since you will be head to head with the big boys it's going to take years to get a customer base. Look in the local phone book and count how many security companies there are. I'm sure you'll find alot of them who already have alot of accounts.

Chrissy Murphy in Greenbelt, Maryland

71 months ago

I have been a correctional officer in Jessup for 3 years and am now pursuing a law enforcement job outside the prison system. How do I get a guard card?

Chrissy

71 months ago

Chrissy,

I have no knowledge how to obtain a guard card. please inform your correctional facility
that I can provide security surveillance, DVR'S Camera'S any type of surveillance.

Mike in Riverhead, New York

71 months ago

Financing is Now Available for New Security & Private Investigation Companies. www.startasecuritycompany.com is now offering several finance options for new security business. Same day approval for credit scores 600 & up. click below for details:

www.startasecuritycompany.com/financing-starting-security-company-finance-security.html

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sergei in Cincinnati, Ohio

70 months ago

I'm a member of Internation Contractors Assocation (ICA)and have gotten request already to join our Company and help achieve our goal in Africa. We already have up to 10 people ready and willing to deploy and work any were in the African Region. The only things we need to complete to make our company more visible to others is a website, and a location. That is it. Any help on how to make a website would be most appreciated to us. We have already found a location to work out of but we're working out the negoations for pricing and the amount of time we have to stay there. Any help would be a great thanks to us.

G.P.S.
Global Protection Services
"We stand for those, who are forced to kneel."

Ron in Arklow, Ireland

70 months ago

John H. in Greensboro, North Carolina said: I am looking to help a friend start a security service, here in North Carolina. I don't need to spend money on a How-to book, I am just wondering if anyone would be able to give the necessary steps to get the license. I have well over 10 years in the field, and know that the state requires so many hours of training for a license. But how do I get the materials and how do I go about getting it off the ground with out ordering 500 how-to books?

Contact professional security consultant. If you are in usa contact certified security consultants association. If you are in europe i would advise to contact Genesis projects or better International Security Management - but for somereason their web is down.. But they have helped me.
And try to avoid companys like "Startasecuritycompany" dont spend your hard earned money for the staff you can get on the net for free..

If tell the truph if you dont have money to hire professional consultant,i doubt you have any to start or survive in security business..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

A Mackey in Mcdonough, Georgia

70 months ago

you are wrong start a security is the best $160.00 to lanuch you evry step of the way mike is excellent and hands on call him up and see

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

I have a security company, start with nothing just sign up as a dealer program. Start selling today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike in Riverhead, New York

70 months ago

A Mackey in Mcdonough, Georgia said: you are wrong start a security is the best $160.00 to lanuch you evry step of the way mike is excellent and hands on call him up and see

Thanks Mr. Mackey.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

eben in Oxford, United Kingdom

70 months ago

Darrell Harris in Baltimore, Maryland said: I have small contract opportunities for new start up security companies reach me at dbizsavy@yahoo.com

Do you happens to have security contracts in uk too?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Reed Nyffeler in Omaha, Nebraska

70 months ago

Mike in Riverhead, New York said: Thanks Mr. Mackey.

I read that you are interested in starting a security business. Signal 88 Security is offering franchise opportunities in your area. We have all of the processes and technology necessary to start a franchise. If you are interested in more detailed step by step information please email me and I would love to forward that along to you.

Sincerely,

Reed Nyffeler

Signal88Security
www.signal88security.com
402.498.8494 ex.220
email. Reed.Nyffeler@Signal88Security.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

A mackey in Jacksonville, Florida

70 months ago

email me at adaglobalinc@gmail.com do not give out email to any one except for business
I am interested in contracts

nqobile in Johannesburg, South Africa

69 months ago

Antonio in Cedar Rapids, Iowa said: a friend and my self have been thinking on starting a security company, please advise on all steps to take, any advise will help.

Why they need to have money before you start a bussiness as you are not work we need a chance please .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

You can OPM use other peoples money

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.