ERMC OUT OF CHATANOGGA TN.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 738)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Ken in Richmond, Virginia

72 months ago

Mr. Brooklyn, I agree with you about it is not an easy thing for a person to loose their job. Not only do they suffer, but the person's family also. Team is everything in life and work, a team can make you or break you. If this is true, then the old saying is what goes around, comes around. Mr. Mongeon has done dirt to alot of us and never gave a thought of what he was doing or the consequences to their families. If it is true then maybe ERMC has learned a lesson or maybe not and will continue their ways and methods. We shall see............

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

mIKE PETERSON

72 months ago

I HAVE A VARIETY OF IN-HOUSE HOSPITAL SECURITY DEPARTMENTS LISTED AT WWW.WEBSPAWNER.COM/USERS/HWWW

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Robby J. in Fayetteville, North Carolina

72 months ago

I used to work for ERMC, yes CBL and ERMC are hitched at the waist because CBL owns 75% of ERMC. ERMC failed as a security company about 14 years ago but maintained their janitorial portion and Emerson worked a deal with CBL to get back into security. ERMC uses a base contract, if your mall has 350 hours a week ERMC gets paid for 350 whether they work it or not, but if they go over 350 they don't get paid extra. Ever wonder why full time is 36 and not 40 hours thats why. CBL isn't much better with their employees either, but thats another story. Lets talk about security failure at mall level. Who knows about Triangle Town Center in Raleigh NC?

Mr. Brooklyn in Lynchburg, Virginia

71 months ago

I just heard that CBL terminated it's GM in the Lynchburg Mall, don't know why they terminated him but I sure do wish they would terminate ERMC

206 in Roanoke, Virginia

71 months ago

Thats a shocker to me he was ok in my book. I agree though to terminating ERMC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

hummmmmmmmm in Roanoke, Virginia

71 months ago

Yea and Mrs. Dudley is running both malls.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Eddie Miller in Timbucktoo, American Samoa

71 months ago

CBL terminated 65 managers/property account managers/secretaries last week. Ermc is following suit. They are eliminating almost all fulltime positions in the field. Hours are being reduced by up to 30% at most sites. If you are working for Ermc in the field now is the time to start looking, and I mean NOW! Third shift except for security is being eliminated. Sounds crazy right? It's Ermc-what do you expect?
BTW-Frank is still there:(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

hummmmmmmmm in Roanoke, Virginia

71 months ago

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SJ in Laredo, Texas

71 months ago

ERMC is an okay company. The only thing I don't like is that the janitorial supervisors treat their employees like slave and with NO respect. They clean table in the dining area with old t-shirt rags, have their employees clean toilets with no gloves, newspaper for cleaning windows, don't give employees their 15 minute breaks and lunch. You can see the supervisors talking, being lazys, eating all the time or asking for food from the restaurants, talking for hours in the laundry room, digging in the garbage dumpsters for things thrown by the stores. If they see a spill on the floor, they don't go to get a mop to clean, they call one of the employees who is working far from the spill to come and clean the spill. I am sure they are not handicap to do the cleaning, they are just so damn lazy. The women supervisors like to critizes their employees and all they do is gossip about everyone else. They get paid good money just to be very damn lazy. They need to get all the training on how to treat their employees, how to be supervisors and how to keep confidential things very confidential and not gossip it to other. They also need training on how and when to clean a very busy area.
If you read this, I hope you understand what I mean.

MIKE PETERSON

71 months ago

Don't Taze Me, Bro! Mug
AVAILABLE AT WWW.WEBSPAWNER.COM/USERS/HWWW

Former ERMC Officer in Orlando, Florida

71 months ago

Robby J. I don't know about Triangle Town Center in Raliegh, but I would be interested in hearing the story.

TOMMY FORMER ERMC EMPLOYEE in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

HEY STROUD MALL IN PA. SUCKS SO BAD THAT THEY CAN`T EVEN KEEP A SECURITY DIRECTOR . THEY LOST FOUR IN ONE YEAR. GLAD THOSE GUYS WISED UP AND LEFT. NOW THEY ALL GOT REAL JOS ERMC IS A BAD COMPANY TO WORK FOR. THEY GIVE YOU NO SUPPORT AND TREAT YOU LIKE SLAVES.

vincent in Janesville, Wisconsin

70 months ago

Ken in Richmond, Virginia said: Never trust a man that cannot look you in the eye and calls you buddy all the time. He tries to belittle you and abuse you if he is worried that you might show him up or do a better job than him. One big question is why has ERMC put up with him and the complaints about him from employees of ERMC and ohter managers from CBL. Not too many more regions for him to go to. What does he have on someone at ERMC?????

ermc they dont arew about there offfice,when you bring prolem to your bos you no answer.bad co to work for

70 months ago

Spenser, Nashville TN in Nashville, Tennessee said: I had worked for ERMC as a Security Director for 2 years. My time with them was filled with stupid challanges from the corporate office in Chattanooga, TN. Keep in mind the ERMC if a family owned company so when you might have a problem with one person, you actually have a problem with all of them. You are treated as a dumb slave and not as a professional trying to do your best.

Corporate was never supportive and simply lead by threats of being fired almost on a daily basis. Mr. So called, Rodney Jackson is a black racist and was always bulling people. I hated everyday working for them and I found a great company and for the first time, I actually enjoy going to work and doing my best. This problem with ERMC is system wide. I haven't found one person who had worked for ERMC to say they like working for them.

you are so rite i work for ermcfor 2 yrs hell they dont care , they dont want to hear the truth.cant get any one that but people that get any job any where .

70 months ago

most all the guart has no training and never been in security ever intell they pot no unform make them god they think they break all rule because they canyt get fire beacuse they cant haird any one at 7.50 they have no .leadshif .training.tret like a dog.amd no one care if the other cheat or steal

rodney in Holland, Ohio

70 months ago

You all should try AlliedBarton Security. It's a much better company than ERMC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

good guy in Jeffersonville, Indiana

70 months ago

start a union

Tony in Bedford, Virginia

70 months ago

Frank Mongeon Is a lier and an idiot. I am 208 at River Ridge Mall, I have been with ERMC Security for 4 years, and Frank is trying to fire 200. He [ 200 ] is the best Security Director any one can work for, He is not a company man, he is more for the security officer. 200 knows if it were not for us the Officers, there would not be an ERMC. Even though they are a bunch of --- holes. One of the other things that pisses me off about ERMC is The Valley View Gaurds starting pay is $9.00 per hour. Where as I get paid $7.60 per hour at River Ridge Mall, Tell me is that right

70 months ago

Frank Mongeon Is a lier and an idiot. I am 208 at River Ridge Mall, I have been with ERMC Security for 4 years, and Frank is trying to fire 200. He [ 200 ] is the best Security Director any one can work for, He is not a company man, he is more for the security officer. 200 knows if it were not for us the Officers, there would not be an ERMC. Even though they are a bunch of --- holes. One of the other things that pisses me off about ERMC is The Valley View Gaurds starting pay is $9.00 per hour. Where as I get paid $7.60 per hour at River Ridge Mall, Tell me is that right

70 months ago

Valley View MAll in Blacksburg, Virginia

70 months ago

He Tony Iam the creator of this ERMC issue. I got good news and some bad. The good news is you have not seen nothing yet , and Valley View Mall has been paying their officer" all 6 of them" $9.00 hr for almost two years. You do got one thing right... FRANK SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssss. And tell 200 at your mall I said hi. Got Tooth Picks? Stay cool Tony FRANK RUNS THE SHOW.

victim

70 months ago

U KNOW IT in Roanoke, Virginia said: IS IT TRUE THAT FRANK GOT FIRED? IF SO HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roanoke City police officers has a big problem with abuse of power. They cover for each other and their Internal Affairs unit is not worth a hoot.

victim

70 months ago

U KNOW IT in Roanoke, Virginia said: IS IT TRUE THAT FRANK GOT FIRED? IF SO HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roanoke City police officers has a big problem with abuse of power. They cover for each other and their Internal Affairs unit is not worth a hoot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Allan in West New York, New Jersey

69 months ago

201 in Roanoke, Virginia said: THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN TELL YOU IS ( NEVER, NEVER, WORK FOR A COMPANY CALLED ERMC" THEY ARE IN ALL "CBL PROPERTIES" ERMC HAS THE WORSE OVERTURN RATE ON THE EAST COAST. FRANK MONGEON IS THE REGIONAL GUY FRO VA, PA, AND OH. IF YOU EVER COME ACROSS THIS COMPANY, THINK ANOUT WORKING AT BURGER KING. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I WAS WITH THEM FOR 7 YEARS. I LEFT WITH A 2 1/2 WEEK NOTICE.

If they were so bad, why stick around for 7 years?

69 months ago

I agree with you, CBL and ERMC are a bunch of AHOLES. The only reason I stay with this messed up company is because of 200 in Lynchburg Va.

201 in Blacksburg, Virginia

69 months ago

ERMC was only their for 3 years. They came in and took over another compnay. And if I was not for the noce Chiefs that pass thru along the way I would have been gone. Special shout out to 200 in Lynchburg...........

69 months ago

And since they fired people ALL THE TIME I made major, major overtime "ALL THE TIME". One time I made 66 hrs OT. As you can see that was the only good thing.

Former 206 at River Ridge Mall in Roanoke, Virginia

69 months ago

Hey 208 we worked together for awhile my old wanted posters still floating around? Tell 200 I'm dropping by soon but not to work there lol!

69 months ago

Glad to hear from you again 201. I'll tell 200 that you hollared at him. Does Nose cheifs mean BROWN NOSERS? If so there are too many of them at ERMC. I still say ERMC. are a bunch of A--HOLES. My opion of this Co. will never change, well at least it is a job.

69 months ago

Hey Chad I received your message, and passed it on to 200. We are looking forward to seeing you. When is this little family reunion going to take place? Soon I hope. Chad did you know that Frank Mongeon is trying to fire 200. What kind of CRAP is that?

ERMC sucks in Roanoke, Virginia

69 months ago

Why are they trying to get rid of 200?!? Anyway if you need to get in touch with me my e-mail is cdalton80@yahoo.com I'll be making my way through there sometime next weekend.

69 months ago

Chad the reason is simple, Frank Mongeon like ERMC is an idiot. Here is another reason I say ERMC is idiotic. Louise was trying to do the samething at RRM that she did at VVM. To explain what I mean. No one under 18 is allowed in VVM on weekends with out their parants, but ERMC said NO. They would rather have unruley sorry excuses for human beings Teen agers hanging around the mall taking up space, rather than real paying customers. Speaking as a father and a husband the mall is the last place I want my Little Girl, and my wife at on weekends, because of those sub spieces called teen agers.

TLC in Bay City, Michigan

69 months ago

Sorry guys I'm not a former ERMC but one of the 65 CBL that Eddie mentioned two months ago.
They made another round of cuts after that. I just happened on this site while looking up
current stock prices for CBL and GGP then decided to check ERMC and found your site. WOW!
I'll have to let the security at my former mall know about this site. Hi Mike Peterson, I
think my old buddy (aka the mouse catcher) are you still in Florida

69 months ago

Working for CBL, I didn't have to answer to ERMC. The only person from ERMC corp I dealt with was June W from accounting and she
was always great to deal with. I do know that in the six + years that I worked for CBL, I would see the new people come in for security
and they would be so pumped up to do a good job and then reality would set in and you could literally see the transformation from upbeat and ready for anything to anger and disappointment at feeling unappreciated and disrespected. For the most part these are young men who had done a term in the military or had just gone through the police academy. Now if ERMC were smart and a well managed company, they would take that energy and enthusiasm and use it to the company's advantage. I spoke recently with local law enforcement who expressed frustration at the lack of true concern for public safety. Unfortunately, it always takes a tragedy and public outcry for a company to change it's ways. As for the 'mouse catcher', the AMD came into my office oneday crying that we had a mouse in the office so after numerous attempts to open the back doors and shue it out and failure. I radioed the big guy and asked him to come down to the mall office asap (can't say there is a rodent in the building because you know that would sound bad over the radio) and when he got there I started explaining and he stopped me and said don't tell me you called me down here to get rid of a mouse because I hate mice. Okay, this guy is like between 6.3 -6.4 and by his own admission played on the practice team for the Lions so I'm like, are you kidding me, I'll help catch it or shue it out. After what could only be described as a scene that could rival the Keystone Cops he finally trapped it under a trash can, only he had crushed it's little 2in body while doing it and the AMD so so upset about it he had to convince her that it wasn't dead and it got up and ran off in the loading zone. Good Lord. There was always drama.

good guy in Versailles, Indiana

69 months ago

Tony in Bedford, Virginia said: Frank Mongeon Is a lier and an idiot. I am 208 at River Ridge Mall, I have been with ERMC Security for 4 years, and Frank is trying to fire 200. He [ 200 ] is the best Security Director any one can work for, He is not a company man, he is more for the security officer. 200 knows if it were not for us the Officers, there would not be an ERMC. Even though they are a bunch of --- holes. One of the other things that pisses me off about ERMC is The Valley View Gaurds starting pay is $9.00 per hour. Where as I get paid $7.60 per hour at River Ridge Mall, Tell me is that right

start a union

anthony in Atlanta, Georgia

69 months ago

HELL I AM WORK FOR A SECURITY COMPANY THAT HAVE SOME OF HIS PEOPLE BEHIND IN PAY LIKE I AM THREE MONTH BEHIND HE KEPT THE END OF JULY AND AUGUST,AND SEPTEMBER CHECK. AND I ASK HIM WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET PAY. AND THE OLNY THING HE BARE WITH HIM.I'M STILL WORK UNTIL I FIND ANOTER JOB.

69 months ago

anthony in Atlanta, Georgia said: HELL I AM WORK FOR A SECURITY COMPANY THAT HAVE SOME OF HIS PEOPLE BEHIND IN PAY LIKE I AM THREE MONTH BEHIND HE KEPT THE END OF JULY AND AUGUST,AND SEPTEMBER CHECK. AND I ASK HIM WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET PAY. AND THE OLNY THING HE said bare with him until he can try to pay the security

69 months ago

MY NAME ANTHONY I REALLY NEED ANOTHER JOB BECAUSE.I REALLY THANK THAT THIS SECURITY COMPANY IS NOT GOING PAY ME MY MONEY SO ANY COMPANY OUT THERE ON LINE IN GA NEED A GOOD WORK.EMAIL/atholmes64@yahoo.com.

69 months ago

MY NAME ANTHONY I REALLY NEED ANOTHER JOB BECAUSE.I REALLY THANK THAT THIS SECURITY COMPANY IS NOT TO GOING PAY ME MY MONEY SO ANY COMPANY OUT THERE ON LINE IN GA NEED A GOOD WORK.EMAIL/atholmes64@yahoo.com.

69 months ago

anthony in Atlanta, Georgia said: HELL I AM WORK FOR A SECURITY COMPANY THAT HAVE SOME OF HIS PEOPLE BEHIND IN PAY LIKE I AM THREE MONTH BEHIND HE KEPT THE END OF JULY AND AUGUST,AND SEPTEMBER CHECK. AND I ASK HIM WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET PAY. AND THE OLNY THING HE BARE WITH HIM.I'M STILL WORK UNTIL I FIND ANOTER JOB.

If you're saying he's holding your check that's against the law.
You need to get ahold of the Dept of Labor in your state and report
it. It also would screw up the books at your corp. Many years ago the
railroad tried to hold back checks for one day( the money they made
in interest on that one day was huge)I know my mom complained and many
others and the IRS stepped in and straightened the RR out.

69 months ago

Dude no offence, but GO TO A UNEMPLOYMENT PLACE AND FILE SUIT>

69 months ago

Like 201 said go to your local employment com. and sue that company.

69 months ago

Considure yourself lucky that you don't have to answer to ERMC. We want to do a good job, but they (ERMC) wont let us. They are saying they want to take our cuffs away from us at RRM. Hell the VVM. Guards don't even wear their duty belts. Tell me that ERMC. Is a Co. thata cares about their employees.

richard in Harlingen, Texas

69 months ago

Hi everyone Im Capt. Garcia from SUNRISE MALL out of Brownsville TEXAS any one remembers that stupid meetting in Tennessee Chatanogga 4years ago. The only think I learnd was that thier was good pepole working in other Mall that were under pay. THATS ERMC FOR US>>>>

69 months ago

You are correct Capt. I am 208 from River Ridge Mall in Lynchburg Va, Seniority, Experance, and Loyalty don't mean anything to thease A--Holes. I have been doing Security work since 1985, and have been working at RRM. for 4 years. I can't get a Premotion, Because ERMC. does not reconize Rank, and getting a raise is totaly out of the question.

vincent in Beloit, Wisconsin

68 months ago

so true ever thing you said about ermc .

vincent in Beloit, Wisconsin

68 months ago

work for them for 3 yrs

Butch in the boro in Rockvale, Tennessee

68 months ago

ERMC?
I think those people ran an ad for help in Hickory Mall, Antioch/Nashville, TN.
back last month I believe it was.
I am an armed licensed security officer, certifications in batons, mechanical restraints, cuffs, oc spray, first aid, etc.
I sent in a resume & application showing my qualifications & never heard a word.
These people know anything about security or what?

201 in Roanoke, Virginia

68 months ago

Hey Butch: Trust me they dont care about certifications in batons, mechanical restraints, cuffs, oc spray, first aid,. They will "Frank" tell you in your face you can take those papers and stuff it. ERMC is not a security company. They will never wrire you back. If they do please read the 100 plus advice they all who have worked for ERMC wrote. PS RUN WHILE YOU CAN.

Butch in the boro in Arrington, Tennessee

67 months ago

Thank you for the info 201.
I did not figure those ERMC people wanted real security.

I just resigned from one security outfit.
I was assigned to work in the office 1 day per week.
Every time I went in the office I saw different area supervisors/ captains or whatever they called theirselves.

I have never seen such disorganization in security as I saw each week.
One super asked me did or would I like to interview for one of those office deals....lol
I told that one, if I were an area supervisor, " you wouldn't really want me, I'd fire every da__ one of you & start over."

I as a supervisor long ago with the gov't. I was in charge of 20 plus officers.
I ended with a fairly good team.
Then they transferred me to another dept.
It was okay for about a year but I got really bored after that year.
I've been asked to come back with the same rank I left but I doubt I'll go back.

Honestly all that I've seen I think I might consider doing something else a couple more years & retire.

I've had it with these wannabee supervisors that think they know everything but wouldn't know security if it jumped up & bite 'em in the a__!

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.