any job openings for security companies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

fkhsubhani11@hotmail.com in Franklin Park, Illinois

55 months ago

Stuart Ratlcliff in New Britain, Connecticut said: I just got my security guard card up to date and need some work. I live down in the litchfield county area is their anything or even up towards Waterbury please let me know thanks

How and from you obtianed PER Card? as am looking to obtian PER Card to apply for Security job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

femookie in Chicago, Illinois

53 months ago

fkhsubhani11@hotmail.com in Franklin Park, Illinois said: How and from you obtianed PER Card? as am looking to obtian PER Card to apply for Security job.

need work but noy yet have a per.card

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

fkhsubhani11@hotmail.com in Melrose Park, Illinois

53 months ago

I did't expect such a sour comments from
my fellow forum friends. The world is very small one can reach the goal. Yes I know now PER Card is issued in IL by the Department of Finance and Professional Regualtions. You have under gon 20 hars basic course with some Security Training schools and then file application.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

carlos louis in Hollywood, Florida

49 months ago

i have my security card pass 1 year bu now i really need a job i don't really care about how much ya pay i just need the job and i been work for a company for like 9 months now everything is no good i need some help can ya please help me and let me know if we have anything so i can go back to my real life again please let know remember don't worry about how much do you wanna pay me all i want is a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tyronebriggs8@gmail.com in New York, New York

35 months ago

I'm apply for security guard in manhattan looking forward you to send me a application or e-mail me some information. That I can fillout one and then come for a interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kantana in United Kingdom

25 months ago

Hello sir am looking the job but am frm south africa.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

kantana in United Kingdom

25 months ago

Hello sir am looking the job but am frm south africa.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Aladrian Cheatum in San Francisco, California

25 months ago

Hello, fellow officers, hang in there, and Pray that the Lord wlll give you your dream job in the security industry. I have over 25 years as a security officer
I posted my resume on Craigs list and still waiting for a job offer. I will keep you all inform if I come across some good leads.

God Bless,

Aladrian

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

Also, you may want to try submiting a cover letter with your resume, to let employers know a little about your professional skills on how you can become an asset to their company. I just created one.

Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

Aladrian L. Cheatum
167 Venus Street, San Francisco, CA 94124
E-mail: aladrianc@yahoo.com

Dear Hiring Manager,

I’m writing in response to your job announcement for a security officer.
Over the past 25 years, I have provided professional quality service in the security industry to clients and to the general public, in the San Francisco Financial District and Eastbay locations as well.

I have served as a crime deterrent for the safety of the client and employees, lead security officer as a supervisor, lobby security attendant in customer service, access/crowd control, rover, camera surveillance monitor of interior/exterior premises using, cctv monitoring systems. I am familiar with various types of life safety systems, fire control panels and PA Systems.

Concierge at residential complex (Bridgeview Condominiums) provided professional service to residents in assisting them in their day to day living accommodations. Training in how to respond to facility emergency evacuations regarding fire, medical, elevator entrapment, earthquakes, vandalism, bomb threats and more. CPR/AED, Certified, Valid Guard Card.
I’d like the opportunity to tell you more about my work experience and how my skill set could contribute to the successful day-to-day running of your company. I’d be happy to supply references at your request.

Sincerely,

Aladrian Cheatum

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.