Tips for service advisor interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming service advisor interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

92 months ago

make sure you know the basics of must be able to adjust and relay to different kinds of people.i.e. customer relationship. Not only outside of the dealership but within the dealership as well...must be patient, you will never know what kind of customer you might encounter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Toyo Green in Seattle, Washington

80 months ago

Joel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: hey everyone I have recently have been promoted to service advisor from lot attendent , that was 3 months ago and I wanted to get tips for the guys who have been around the block a few times I am 18 I know enough about cars but not in details my numbers have been ok i work at a toyota dealer if anyone can throw some info my way it would be great

You did get into one of the best automotive company (Toyota), that's my stand-point.
Along said that; just build rapport with customers and customers will come back time and time again. Sometimes, I had customers didn't want to hear whats going on with the car. They say "Go ahead and do what it takes to get my vehicle to top shape" money was no matter when you built that rapport.
Along said that, be honest. People like honesty!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Toyota _service in Doha, Qatar

73 months ago

For the interview you need to show how calm you are , do not get nervous whatever happens
show how good you are at expressing your idea , try to look persuasive but not arrogant or rock-minded

listen carefully and articulate your words

knowledge of automotive parts is important but they will not go deep into automotive engineering with you "I guess"

Good luck

good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.