Getting a social services assistant job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

How did you get your start doing social services assistant work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

trika in Aiken, South Carolina

66 months ago

I would like more info on this

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

passion00 in Greenville, South Carolina

63 months ago

Should I volunteer services at my local social services before applying for permanent employment. I am currently in school studying human services

Sonia Steelman in Graniteville, South Carolina

63 months ago

I am interested in a job for part time. Would be willing to work late. I have a certificate in Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Associates Degree in Social Services, and one in Assistance in Social Services and Gerontology. Please let me know if you have any openings. I live in Aiken,SC.
Thank you,
Sonia Steelman

trika in Aiken, South Carolina

63 months ago

Sonia Steelman in Graniteville, South Carolina said: I am interested in a job for part time. Would be willing to work late. I have a certificate in Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Associates Degree in Social Services, and one in Assistance in Social Services and Gerontology. Please let me know if you have any openings. I live in Aiken,SC.
Thank you,
Sonia Steelman

I would information on jobs in this area as well.

kimmy in Albemarle, North Carolina

38 months ago

Sonia Steelman in Graniteville, South Carolina said: I am interested in a job for part time. Would be willing to work late. I have a certificate in Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Associates Degree in Social Services, and one in Assistance in Social Services and Gerontology. Please let me know if you have any openings. I live in Aiken,SC.
Thank you,
Sonia Steelman

I don't live in SC I live in Albemarle NC and I have had a degree in Human Services for over 3 years with no employment in the field. I am in great need of employment in my field and is willing to relocate

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.