State of Florida Department of family and children:
Sunrise Emergency shelter: Social worker Assistant.
• Provided transportation to educational programs, medical facilities on and off campus
• Aide in meal planning and preparation and initiate help of students
• Delegate assignment and oversee chores and all actives.
• Provide home like environment and acted as role model for children ages 6months to 18 years of age placed in my care.
• Responsible for record keeping, updating daily log, interacting with staff, family members, advocates, social workers, medical professionals, other care givers and all others involved in the care and welfare of children in my care.
State of Florida Department of Rehabilitative services:
Sunland Training Center: Registered Training Instructor:
• Responsibilities included implementing behavioral modification programs, report writing, charting behaviors, report writing :
• Interaction with and transferred information to cottages, administration, office staff, counselors, medical, advocates, family members and all others involved in the health, welfare and safety of clients.
State of Pennsylvania: Department o f Juvenile delinquency:
Youth development center, Bensalem, PA, Youth development Aide:
• Responsible for health, welfare, safety and security of male juveniles incarcerated and placed in facility.
• Responsible for log maintenance, incident reporting, and transport to medical, supervising movement on and off the campus to meal, vocation, exercise, class, medical appointments and all other activities.
Developmental Enterprise Corporation: Mental Health and Mental Retardation occupational Center: Program Coordinator:
• Responsible for counseling individuals (in developmental enterprise corporation a facility for persons having mental health and mental retardation limitations) in work environment for improved product