BSW in NY Relocate to PA ro UK...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Alaina in Lynbrook, New York

59 months ago

I have obtained my BSW in New York. I want to know if it is possible to relocate with a BSW to Philadelphia PA or even the United Kingdom. Has anyone done this? Please tell me whatever you are willing to let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jen in London, Ontario

58 months ago

Alaina in Lynbrook, New York said: I have obtained my BSW in New York. I want to know if it is possible to relocate with a BSW to Philadelphia PA or even the United Kingdom. Has anyone done this? Please tell me whatever you are willing to let me know.

The UK is in serious demand for qualified social workers. I'm hoping to relocate in September. Search for SOCIAL WORK and UK and you'll see what I mean.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

claireuk in Manchester, United Kingdom

57 months ago

Alaina in Lynbrook, New York said: I have obtained my BSW in New York. I want to know if it is possible to relocate with a BSW to Philadelphia PA or even the United Kingdom. Has anyone done this? Please tell me whatever you are willing to let me know.

if your BSW stands for Bachelor of Science degree in SW then yes u can work in uk. I was wanting to move to new york for a social work position, is it worth it to b a sw there. why u want to leave

HHH in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

55 months ago

Hi Alaina, I have a BSW from Virginia. I was able to find a job in less than a month.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.