Choosing an MSW

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

LB in Tucson, Arizona

47 months ago

I've been a lurker on this site for awhile, particularly because I've been debating between a social work PhD and MSW for a couple years (thanks to all, for their feedback). I applied to four MSW programs this year, and as the results (all good) are trickling in, I am wondering if anyone has had direct experience with, or opinions about, the schools. I'd love to hear your thoughts as I make my decision. The four schools are:

UM - Ann Arbor
Smith College
Columbia
Arizona State University

Many thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Twhite in Florissant, Missouri

47 months ago

LB in Tucson, Arizona said: I've been a lurker on this site for awhile, particularly because I've been debating between a social work PhD and MSW for a couple years (thanks to all, for their feedback). I applied to four MSW programs this year, and as the results (all good) are trickling in, I am wondering if anyone has had direct experience with, or opinions about, the schools. I'd love to hear your thoughts as I make my decision. The four schools are:

UM - Ann Arbor
Smith College
Columbia
Arizona State University

Many thanks in advance!

You should go to UM. As I understand that my school (Washington University,STL, MO)and UM compete for the number 1 position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.