Failed the LMSW exam 3-times. I am stuck!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 651)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

blovencurious in dallas, Tennessee

32 months ago

@axxatron can you please share the 5-7 patterns that you were able to identify

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

shimmyw in Brooklyn, New York

32 months ago

Can you please share the 5-7 patterns , I have great difficulty as I always come close to passing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Di in Saint Louis, Missouri

31 months ago

axxatron in Milford, Indiana said: JRJ, I tried six times unsuccessfully so I know how you feel! I probably spent over $1,000 in materials and various "bootcamps"and this was not counting the registration fees!Needless is to say that I became "an expert" in the matter but still I was unable to pass the test. I even trained other colleagues. One day I asked one of them what she had done to pass the test. She told me that she had purchased the online ASWB examination. So, when I was ready to take it for the 7th! time, I decided that I couldn't learn anymore; I had been in the field for over 15 years and had a reputation as one of the "good ones". I decided to purchase the test and studied from the perspective that because i had taken it so many times I WAS AN EXPERT at it. Literally, this is true; I don't know why it had never occurred to me that I shouldn't be afraid of the test, but face it as someone who was an expert. Nevertheless, with this experience in mind, I still needed to find out "how their (ASWB) brains worked".

Not to make you afraid and maybe it will help you, but I purchased the ASWB exam. I passed with 115 pts went and took the test again for the fifth time and FAILED. Honetly, I think it is all a money maker. We are the lease paid profession and without this licensure we will never make anything compatible with what we spent to get the degree. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Di in Saint Louis, Missouri

31 months ago

socialwkr in Missouri said: SO true.......I took the online full length ASWB practice exam and found it helped with as you said "getting into their heads". I think it should be made known to all social workers that these are national standardized exams that do not measure the knowledge of a social worker. It is a standardized exam where we have to learn the mechanics of how questions are formulated, and to understand in intent of the question and the "best" answer. Once we learn that, answering the questions I think is a lot easier. Sadly, we have to learn how to answer the trick questions versus really using our social work practice knowledge which is why I feel the exam has no real purpose. Especially when research has shown social work college students were able to pass the exam. Not about what you know, but about how to take the test.

THIS STATEMENT IS SO TRUE, MAY QUESTION TO THE BOARD AND SOCIAL WORK SCHOOLS WHY PAY FOR THE EDUCATION?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Dana in Mcdonough, Georgia

31 months ago

You were right.... Studying from the practice test rationales, God helped me to PASS! Praise the Lord.
Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

axxatron in Warsaw, Indiana

31 months ago

Dana, Congratulations!!! I know how you feel. For those of you who are still trying to pass it, follow my recommendation and purchase the test, answer it and look forward to reading THE RATIONALE!! If you can, either copy those rationales or hand write them, so that you can memorize WHY "they" the "conflict" presented in the stem should be answered with the answer they provided.

Above all my friends, if they give you the opportunity to take the test again, TAKE IT!!! don't lose faith. Is the test just or unjust? Does it measure our knowledge and capacity or not? PLEASE, do not dwell on those things. You, as a clinician know better than anyone that negative emotions WILL GET ON THE WAY of your test results. Leave seeking justice/or justifying emotions for AFTER you have passed the test.

In the meantime, become humble and accept that until something or someone changes the present system, THAT and only THAT SYSTEM is what you have to become licensed. Tough to swallow? yes! Needed? Yes!

God is above all, but systems are created by us and we are to follow them whether they are perfect or not. Just reality.

Empathetically,

Axa

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No Reply - Report abuse

NewMSW in New Orleans, Louisiana

30 months ago

shimmyw in Brooklyn, New York said: Axa,
I surpassed failing 7 times and failed much more then that. I already studied the ASWB practice test and actually passed on the practice online test with flying colors. But, I still can't quite score on the real test.............It is a sad affair to keep trying over and over when you know everything except reconditioning my brain to answer the questions like they want me to answer them and not like a professional Social Worker

So sorry, i may be joining you; I hate these test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

shimmyw in Brooklyn, New York

30 months ago

Thank G-D I finally passed today. LCSW/. Dr. D's material was very helpful. Everyone remember.........Never ever give up! Keep at it and eventually you will make it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

@Joe. Been there done that. I have purchase the SWE.com and ATTBS, ASWB lectures and everything else. Right now I am feeling so defeated that I no longer have the thirst to learn the differnet theories and moods. But will eventually come around again. But I know I will pass the clinical exan. But I really did like the SWE.com because it was simply written. Good luck to you and me both

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

TJ in Paramus, New Jersey

30 months ago

I posted here before... a few times. I took the exam twice before.. I wanted to let everyone here know I passed my LMSW exam here in NJ today! Don't give up! . I joined LMSW/LCSW Skype Study groups. It helped with motivation and allowed me to vent! We basically went over questions, reviewed things we had issues with, and discussed our rationales for choosing a particular answer. I studied from SWES ( just practice exams) A little bit of everything.. some of LEAP/NASW. However the main thing that helped me was the skills gained from LMSW/LCSW bootcamp. Check it out. There is also some facebook groups that post LCSW/LMSW questions. I used some free tools www.mymsw.info/ and socialworkexam.com ( 7 day subscription) Finally breathing and praying helped me through this whole process. My friend passed and she took the many times! She realized she needed to get her anxiety in control.

joeaj1@aol.com in Saddle Brook, New Jersey

30 months ago

Thank u for the reply. As u mentioned, gain the spirit and strenth through positive thinking and attempt again and again until u get it over. I heard abount Gerry Grossman study material and Social work Review. Any idea abount these study materials?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

30 months ago

Hi every one: Anyone heard abount Academic Review study materials. Also I heard about Gerry Grossman. I am planning to buy any one of them. Any idea which one is better. Awaiting for your feedback. Thank u all.

30 months ago

Thank u TJ. Good Luck with your for your all future endeavors, U deserved it and may God Bless You.

TJ in Paramus, New Jersey

30 months ago

I heard from some people who are taking LCSW that Gerry Grossman prep material is good. I have only used his website ( mymsw.info). There is an option where he can send you LCSW daily questions for FREE! It seemed useful. The rationales are very long, but sometimes his answers are wrong. However he usually corrects them if they are wrong.

I was pleasantly surprised with SWES Book material. The rationales were clear for the most part and had ton's of practice questions. I actually never purchased the material but someone who had passed their LMSW sent it to me by email. It was older version. It allowed me to see how the questions were worded, and overall just feel more comfortable with this exam.

Do you have facebook or skype? The LCSW skype/google group share study material together. If you have facebook, you may want to check out LCSW STUDY GROUP fb group: www.facebook.com/groups/LCSWSTUDYGROUP/. The group post LMSW/LCSW type questions.
However don't get discouraged if you get a lot of the questions wrong, but the most important thing you understand rationale. Also remember the LCSW is more clinical than LMSW.

I have never heard of Academic Review social work prep material though. It appears you are from NJ. Here is a website for LMSW/LCSW bootcamp in NY... lmswexambootcamp.com/one_day_workshops

Thank You joeaj1@aol.com. ! God Bless you too! I wish you the best of luck to you also

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dana in Somerville, New Jersey

29 months ago

Hey, everyone! Just to let you know, I struggled, initially with the LSW and LCSW exam. I failed each one twice by one-two points and passed them both the second time. I strongly recommend, as mentioned in previous posts, take the ASWB practice exam first before you take the exam, even if you've already done it in the past. This helps to alleviate some anxiety, and it will assist you to get familiar with the wording. No one is expected to memorize the DSM or any study guides. I've purchased several study guides, online tests and ASWB tests. It really helps to have a partner (even one who doesn't work in the field) to help you study and process the information. During the test, try process of elimiation to the best of your ability. Again, you're not going to have all of the answers. The LSW is more recall than the LCSW. The LCSW exam is in place to make sure you can apply your clinical knowledge to the questions they ask. There are definitely some recall questions on there too, but not as heavy as the LSW.

I feel that the Board should not base our experience and knowledge on one test, but unfortunately, they do. All you can do is your best, study a few times a week so that it stays fresh in your brain. I stress the importance of having someone assist you in the studying process!

29 months ago

Thanks Dana

Dana in Somerville, New Jersey

29 months ago

blovencurious in dallas, Tennessee said: Thanks Dana

No problem. My post doesn't make sense. I actually meant to say that I failed the LSW and LCSW each on the first try, but passed the second time around. We get ourselves so worked up taking these tests, that it's our nerves that fail us in the end. If you know the material, you'll do fine. Just apply it to the questions to the best of your ability. After a while, the second time around, I didn't overthink the questions, and just flagged them if they didn't make sense or I had to read them again. Best tip I can give is don't change your answers! Go with your gut! Good luck!!

crawfoll in Spartanburg, South Carolina

29 months ago

Dear Heavenly Father I thank you for the opportunity to pray to you this evening, I thank you for this day, the functioning of my mind, body and soul. Father I pray today for each and every person that has not passed the LMSW examination and I pray that our minds be open and we gain all the information to pass the examination. Father you hold the world in Your hands and it is by Your power we claim victory over the LMSW examination.
In Jesus name Amen!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jeanne C in Albany, New York

29 months ago

I just found this and feel this is helpful to me as I can relate to many of you. I received my MSW is 2005. I took the exam for LMSW 2 x and failed. I have test anxiety too. I was then able to take the exam for LCSW after 3 yrs of experience, and failed this 2 x as well even after getting special accomodations. I was under alot of stress from my employer to get my licensure, and when I failed again I was terminated. I am having trouble finding work cuz every agency requires license. Fortunately I have unemployment insurance. I was so upset after loosing my job that I just kept avoiding studying. Now I am preparing for the exam again and hope to take it again in September. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

crawfoll in Gaffney, South Carolina

29 months ago

Most of us are in the same boat but we need to be positive. Focus on the areas you failed
and do not give up! It is a test and you will pass.

Minniepearl in Natchitoches, Louisiana

28 months ago

EM in Brookeville, Maryland said: In the NY area this program has been the great resource I needed to pass the LMSW exam. Check it out!

www.lmswexambootcamp.com/

I loved your input until ! Really New York? Sorry forgot these posy were from all over!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chad in Chapel Hill, North Carolina

26 months ago

Dee Dee in Somerset, New Jersey said: And why dear Troy are you trolling around looking for violators? Are you the LCSW police?

Well it says he's from Culpeper, VA - and the ASWB is located there. So I'm going to guess that he is in fact the ASWB police. Or the closest thing to it :)

Lori Sm in seattle, Washington

26 months ago

This site has been really informative. I wanted to share that I finally passed my LCSW exam after failing 3 times! I used AATBS and socialworktestprep and didn't find them helpful. through the google study group I learned of www.therapistdevelopmentcenter.com and I used their program to pass. They have clear on-line lectures taught by people who recently took the exam. I highly recommend you check them out and save yourself time and money!

SWTP in Los Angeles, California

25 months ago

Social Work Test Prep (www.socialworktestprep.com) now has online practice for the exam--reasonably priced. Check it out!

Social Worker in San Diego, California

24 months ago

I passed the first LCSW exam and am currently studying for the second and love the Therapist Development Center exam prep by Amanda Rowan.

I found it after months of using AATBS and Gerry Grossman for the first exam. I was feeling really frustrated with their rationales and material and felt that the more I studied, the more confused I became with their practice exams.

The Therapist Development Center was by far the most useful exam prep! Amanda presents the information that is actually tested on the exam in a very clear and concise way.

She has a series of teleconferences that focus on the most important items. She teaches you how to be really present with the questions and clear cut strategies to answer questions such as "what would you do first?"

I could almost hear her reasoning going through my head as I was answering questions during the real exam and it lowered my anxiety.

I was really thankful to find this program and have been telling everyone I know, but thought I would share it online too(because that is how I first found it)!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joanne Francis in Brooklyn, New York

24 months ago

Negarit in New York, New York said: I would say I am a competent social worker. I always receive positive feedback regarding my performance in previous work places. However, I have poor test taking skills and anxiety problems. I spent a lot of time, money and energy preparing for the LMSW exam. I failed three times. I find it very difficult to get an employment in the field without the license. Emotionally, I am frustrated and I have no idea how to help myself. Any suggestions?

I heard about this program, I was told it is very good. The website is www.lmswexambootcamp.org

bg in New York, New York

24 months ago

I can relate. Failed 2x. If you can afford it, I recommend www.aatbs.com (Assoc. for Advanced Training in Behavioral Sciences) . When I subscribed, abt. 5 yrs. ago, cost was approx $200. It was worth every penny!! You're given: online practice questions, phone assistance w/ qualified professionals, and several thick books, each on different areas in SW. I also have severe exam anxiety. I organized my own study group, from people I found on testing sites, who were having same problems. I 4 people who wanted to be part of a study group. I organized a schedule & asked everyone to get this program --for those people who couldn't afford it, we shared costs, books, online access -- and we studied intensely for abt 4 months. 3 out of 5 of us passed. I was one of the fortunate ones. I found it much easier to study w/ other people going thru the same difficulties. We made it as enjoyable an experience as possible, meeting at different peoples' houses, bringing pot-luck meals, etc. I found it to be a tremendous support. The three of us who passed began looking for work. 1 person found something, told me about it and I got a job with her. It was a gratifying experience all around. And, we stayed friends to this day!!! Everyone said that the aatbs program was excellent. They were all happy I suggested a tool that finally helped!!!

free2bme in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

23 months ago

Axa
I have failed this test 3 times already. I have given up have not tested in two years. I just feel so frustrated, but It is a new year, I am back and ready!

23 months ago

I too have failed the exam 4 times. I've been frustrated and anxious over taking it again. I've spent too much money on exam cost and several exam courses and preps. I also have anxiety especially with test taking. 2012 was an extremely stressful year but now I am feeling like trying again. I am going to try the NASW on line practice exam and take the exam in early Feb. Hopefully this time I will pass.

DJ in Jamison, Pennsylvania

23 months ago

I passed the LCSW exam my second time around. It really helped to have someone process the material with me on a weekly basis. My fiance helped me study and understand the material better. I took the online course via NASW, and plugged away at it a couple of months before the exam. I also have extreme anxiety with test taking. The biggest thing that helped me is taking the pressure off of myself. I went in with the attitude that the test wasn't going to make or break me. I did a lot of positive self talk and encouragement. The bottom line is, you're not going to know every single piece of material on the test. Don't second guess yourself and try to go with your gut on answers. Try not to rumintate too much on each question and trust yourself. I went in the second time around not being fully prepared, but I trusted myself and didn't put so much pressure on it. Study with someone who can help you process the material, whether they're in the field or not. Good luck!

23 months ago

Good advise...thank you!

Depressed in Stockbridge, Georgia

23 months ago

Dana in Mcdonough, Georgia said: You were right.... Studying from the practice test rationales, God helped me to PASS! Praise the Lord.
Thank you.

I just took my test today and failed I need a REAL GOOD class in the Atlanta area can I get some recommendations... I have been out of school for sometime I that test was hummm I dont know about it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Depressed in Stockbridge, Georgia

23 months ago

WOW I just took the LMSW today it was not nice to me LOL..... I need a recommendation of some GOOD prep classes in the Atlanta area helpppppppp

tbw799@yahoo.com in Brooklyn, New York

23 months ago

Seeking to join or organize a study group in bk.

rm in Brooklyn, Michigan

22 months ago

I certainly feel for everyone I two have now taken the LCSW exam twice failing both times My question/concern is that in these study guides I have purchased to study not to mention taken the course here in MI with LEAP I find it questionable that we would have questions in the study guides pertaining to medications and whether they are atypical, SSRIs, MOAs,or tricyclic seems to me that is out of the scope of practice and expertise as a social worker since we would either refer to a medical doctor or a psychiatrist for medications- I have found other areas in the study guides as well that contradict what told in the class like not reading more into a question than need- but yet given a question that everything in the paragraph points to generalized anxiety however the correct answer in the guide was caffiene intoxification with no mention anywhere about the client having had caffiene prior to appointment. Several of the questions are difficult at best due to the grammer/punctuation-not having graduated all that long ago "07" know the material but find it difficult to know what they are asking -wonder if anyone else has had that experience with the study guides. I to am looking at one more chance to pass before I loose my job of 9 years am unemployed with no chance of working and am recently widowed being sole support. Really frustrated with the material out there found a site that shows an instructor standing in front of a class on you tube found on aswb site showing the many theories the instructor states on video to his class that of those taking the test 25% will never pass it. I find that disturbing. It has to say something about the test when so many walk out of the test site not passing and several co-workers have also taken it and failed 3 & 4 times prior to passing -Just saying-and I know statistics can mean many things. I too struggle with tests but gradutated from Comm College with All USA Academic honors and honors in Bachelors and Masters- Concerned!

rm in Brooklyn, Michigan

22 months ago

Jeanne C in Albany, New York said: I just found this and feel this is helpful to me as I can relate to many of you. I received my MSW is 2005. I took the exam for LMSW 2 x and failed. I have test anxiety too. I was then able to take the exam for LCSW after 3 yrs of experience, and failed this 2 x as well even after getting special accomodations. I was under alot of stress from my employer to get my licensure, and when I failed again I was terminated. I am having trouble finding work cuz every agency requires license. Fortunately I have unemployment insurance . I was so upset after loosing my job that I just kept avoiding studying. Now I am preparing for the exam again and hope to take it again in September. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Very sad that good social workers are unable to practice because a test determines ability-social work class taught us that as social work generalist we would know how to find the resources-to help/empower our clients -no one said we were going to have to maintain every exact detail in our minds-that was what all our books, CEUs, Internet,colleagues and other tools were to be used for. Licensure was to help us not put us out of work!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

I hear you and agree. I failed the LMSW twice and the LCSW twice, and I was terminated from my job in March 2012. I have tried several exam websites and studied for 2 months. After loosing my job I was fortunate to get unemployment....however I am still out of work cuz most SW jobs require licensure. I am finally back to studying again n planning on taking the LCSW exam in a month. Due to my test anxiety I was also able to apply for and get special accomodations which gives you your own private room and 2 extra hours. I am hoping to pass this time....cuz I dont want to give up. The 2 sites I used were socialworkexam.com, and am now taking a practice exam similar to the exam ASWB w/ 170 questions through socialworkguide.com. I have it for 2 months for around $60.00. Good luck to all of you who have been struggling with this. I think that they should make some changes to the exam...or at least give us a reduction in the cost. I think a take home exam would be great!!! :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

So what do you plan to do next. I have struggled with passing the test too and I don't know what to do next. I don't want to pay for another practice examination or more study material, but I know that a strategy is needed. If people who have passed the test have materials they would like to donate please contact me. Or people who are studying would like to trade material send me a message. I trying to think of things to do differently!

22 months ago

My story is very similar to your story and I really like what you stated. I truly believe that one day we will pass the test. What study material did you use? My hope is that we would have an opportunity to only take the portion of the test that we failed instead of the entire test. Maybe would should get together and advocate for that. Why should we have to take the portion we have already passed?

aesturgeon@gmail.com in Tacoma, Washington

22 months ago

Michele in Plainview, New York said: Hi, I was wondering if you took the exam again. I took the exam in NY in 2011 as well and did pass. I am seriously the worst test taker and have anxiety thinking about taking any standardized exams! I was looking for advice when I was studying, from other recent grads who had taken the exam, but I found so little feedback. I decided to create a website for this reason:

sites.google.com/site/socialworkexamhelp/

I plan to add content and advice regularly...let me know what you think!

Hello!! I tried to click on the link and it says site unavailable...? :(

22 months ago

I was unable to connect to this website as well.

glenny222 in Far Rockaway, New York

22 months ago

JRJ in New Milford, New Jersey said: Glad I found this forum..I live in NJ. I have yet to pass LMSW exam. I have been debating whether or not to take LMSW EXAM Bootcamp in NY. There is one day ( 5 hour workshop) Its a little far for me. Has anyone heard of it? have any feedback? Did it pay off? It will be my third time taking it. I plan on taking it early March.. I missed it by 6pts the first time, and second time by one. I know I came close to passing it, but have not been motivated to study lately.

I am currently rolled in the bootcamp weekly classes in Manhattan with Chaparro-Madiero. I am so happy with their techniques on answering the questions. They are experts in how to answer the questions and dissect every word on questions. I love love this prep course. It worth every penny. I now get a score of 95-100% on practice questions. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED..Glenny T.

TJ in New Milford, New Jersey

22 months ago

glenny222 in Far Rockaway, New York said: I am currently rolled in the bootcamp weekly classes in Manhattan with Chaparro-Madiero. I am so happy with their techniques on answering the questions. They are experts in how to answer the questions and dissect every word on questions. I love love this prep course. It worth every penny. I now get a score of 95-100% on practice questions. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED..Glenny T.

I am glad you are finding the bootcamp helpful. Its a great program. Its one of the reasons why I passed my LMSW exam in NJ. Best of luck!

jmzam86 in Randolph, Massachusetts

21 months ago

Negarit in New York, New York said: I would say I am a competent social worker. I always receive positive feedback regarding my performance in previous work places. However, I have poor test taking skills and anxiety problems. I spent a lot of time, money and energy preparing for the LMSW exam. I failed three times. I find it very difficult to get an employment in the field without the license. Emotionally, I am frustrated and I have no idea how to help myself. Any suggestions?

I am in the same boat as you. I live in Massachusetts and have failed the LSW twice and because of it I was recently laid off. I have invested so much time and money into preparing myself for this exam. I took the practice exam provided by ASWB and passed that one. I feel just as emotionally scarred as you and not sure what the next step should be.

depressed-k in Sugar Land, Texas

21 months ago

I also took the LMSW test 3x and failed. I do not know exactly how many I had correct or wrong because they only gave me the word Failed. I studied for 2 months straight and felt very confident. Yet several questions did appear tricky with 2 high possible answers. I believe these questions should come from Social Work Professors and no one else. They know the concepts and what our duties are on a daily basis. There are no questions relative to the social work education and what we were taught
and have used in life daily. Such as using only one subjest such as substance abuse, hospital care, crisis intervention and family therapyas seperate entities. The volume composition is too broad for the average Social Worker, working 1 or 2 jobs in life. I believe there are too many topics. After a few years, many of the education from any discipline gets rather stale.
Study information is only helpful if the test is clearly worded based on 1 or t topics.

bmosparty in Ann Arbor, Michigan

21 months ago

I just passed the LMSW test this morning. It was my third attempt. The first two times I used other study guides. This time I tried the LMSW bootcamp. I followed the process. I studied with a partner and took 2 practice ASWB exams. The Bootcamp program helped me pass by a larger margin than the failing by 1 or 2 questions previously. When I would feel stressed or start to become unfocused, I would go back to the basic process and rules. It helped to narrow it down to 2 every time and often down to 1 choice. It can be done but it was not easy. Not for one second of the process. I feel like a weight has been lifted. It has been 6 years of stress for me. I am free and feel for others out there who are struggling. Believe in yourself and kick that exam in the hindquarters.

21 months ago

Congratulations!!! I am taking my exam on 4/23 and this will be my 5th time. I am hoping to pass this time.

negarit in New York, New York

21 months ago

After failing 3-times, hours of therapy to analyze my anxiety, prep classes and hours of study, I finally passed the test. I took the ASWB practice test a week before my exam and scored higher which gave me lots of confidence. Test taking anxiety is something that I should have considered before. I advise everyone who is struggling with the test to take the time and work on anxiety issues. Good luck everyone! And never give up. I passed on the fourth try.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

negarit in New York, New York

21 months ago

After failing 3-times, hours of therapy to analyze my anxiety, prep classes and hours of study, I finally passed the test. I took the ASWB practice test a week before my exam and scored higher which gave me lots of confidence. Test taking anxiety is something that I should have considered before. I advise everyone who is struggling with the test to take the time and work on anxiety issues. Good luck everyone! And never give up. I passed on the fourth try.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.