Comments (4)

oopski II in Las Vegas, Nevada

42 months ago

Same goes for Fresenius Las Vegas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

oopski in Lake Havasu City, Arizona

41 months ago

zolo2inSeattle:

Your post describes what I experienced at Fresesnius. Maybe it is just renal care. All I know is I would never go back nor would I recommend these places to a fellow social worker. there is unhealthy and there is downright abusive. i found the atmosphere to be downright abusive. The state of AZ is backwards in many respects but I have worked at one local agency where these behaviors were not tolerated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

pragmatic in Scottsdale, Arizona

25 months ago

I have worked in Dialysis for a few years now. It is one of the best jobs I have had. I also work in the same area the unhappy person above works and have had none of the same experiences.
Fresenius is a good company to work for and they have great benefits. I think most of the companies are probably the same.
Check your own facts if you are considering this career, sounds like oopski may be selling sour grapes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

oopski in Mt Meadows Area, California

25 months ago

Maybe not so much sour grapes as facts at the time....doesn't mean that the whole company has these conditions or that the conditions continue today..maybe things have changed for the better and the turnover rate has decreased.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.