MSW programs in NY area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (301 to 308 of 308)
Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

Alyssa in Lynbrook, New York

35 months ago

Julia in Brooklyn, New York said: Thanks. My is tomorrow.

Good luck!!! tell me how it is and what they ask for the writing sample!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Julia in Brooklyn, New York said: Thanks. My is tomorrow.

hey how was ur touro interview?? what did they ask?

Julia in Brooklyn, New York

35 months ago

Alyssa in Lynbrook, New York said: hey how was ur touro interview?? what did they ask?

It was very laid back. They ask the usual stuff. Tell me about yourself, why social work, why Touro. The written part is not hard. They just want to see if you need a writing workshop and if you do, they give it to you for free.

mbta_stinks in Somerville, Massachusetts

35 months ago

I applied to Hunter College for an MSW, fall 2012. My online status says "pending program decision". I've noticed lots of people talking about "pending interviews" on theirs. Is this a bad sign? No interview means no acceptance?

35 months ago

Hi Allysa. I got accepted to Yeshiva. Now trying to figure out to go to Fordham, Lehman or Yeshiva. Still waiting on Touro. Are you going to Yeshiva?

35 months ago

Julia in Brooklyn, New York said: Hi Allysa. I got accepted to Yeshiva. Now trying to figure out to go to Fordham, Lehman or Yeshiva. Still waiting on Touro. Are you going to Yeshiva?

hey, yeah i am, i turned down adelphi after getting into both YU and adelphi and decided not to go for my touro interview because even though i wanted to go to touro my parents said YU has a better reputation because its an older school.
if you have any qs you can email me which is prob easier than talking on here- asmall89@gmail.com

Mswbound014 in New York, New York

35 months ago

mbta_stinks in Somerville, Massachusetts said: I applied to Hunter College for an MSW, fall 2012. My online status says "pending program decision". I've noticed lots of people talking about "pending interviews" on theirs. Is this a bad sign? No interview means no acceptance?

I asked this same question a couple of months ago. I'm not sure what it means to be honest with you. I submitted my application over 6 months ago. The status of my application JUST changed a day ago to, "pending interview". This was only after relentless emails to the admissions office requesting a decision on a 6 month old application. Hunter by far has the worst admissions department I have ever dealt with. All I can suggest is to watch your application, give them ample time to make a decision and follow up with them as you see fit. I've been admitted to both Lehman and Adelphi. I'm waiting to hear from Hunter to make my decision. Best of luck to you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

33 months ago

Hi everyone. I am trying to decide between Fordham and Yeshiva. Can anyone please give me some feedback about the schools? Thanks.

Page:  « First « Previous   4  5  6  7   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.