Senior Software Engineer
As a key contributor in a team creating high-complexity multi-service networking and network security products, the person will be responsible for designing and implementing Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) software, application security and application service components, resolving internal and external customer issues, and interfacing with product management team, QA team, platform development team and other function teams during the entire product development cycle. The person must have hands on and deep knowledge in his/her area of expertise. The person is also expected to be a technical mentor of junior engineers.
- BS/MS in CS/CE or similar field
- 5+ years of network security software development experience
- Required: hands-on experience with Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Highly desirable: firewall, VPN, ALG, NAT
- Broad knowledge on application layer protocols: HTTP, SMTP, TELNET, IMAP, etc.
- Extensive experience in Linux/freeBSD/netBSD operating systems in embedded enviornment
- Strong Understanding of TCP/IP
- Extensive experience in C
- Extensive programming experience on distributed (multi-core) platforms
- Extensive experience using source control tools like CVS and build tools
Please email email@example.com with resume. Thanks.