Where can I get certified as a Spanish/English Translator?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Tanya in Guatemala City, Guatemala

60 months ago

I would like to get certified as a Spanish Translator and I live in San Mateo. And where would I go to look for a job as a translator?? I am new in town and don`t know where to go for all of this. Don`t have any contacts and don`t know very many people that could help me in this area.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Turbotonguekc in Bell, California

45 months ago

Tanya in Guatemala City, Guatemala said: I would like to get certified as a Spanish Translator and I live in San Mateo. And where would I go to look for a job as a translator?? I am new in town and don`t know where to go for all of this. Don`t have any contacts and don`t know very many people that could help me in this area.

Hi Tanya, I have just gone through the certification process and you can too. Go to certifiedmedicalinterpreters.org and get started. Best of luck to you :)

Reply - Report abuse

Antonio in Murcia, Spain

44 months ago

Hi,

juramelo.es is a service of legal translation online. You can digitalized your documents, upload them, paid by PayPal and they will send you the certified translation to your home. The have more than 600 associated certified translator and the site always select the best price.

It's worth yo try.

Reply - Report abuse

Bostico in Poole, United Kingdom

35 months ago

I know this may be too late but if anybody else needs help can you contact us here:
www.spanish-translators.co.uk/certification.htm

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Rondevmerriman in Southampton, United Kingdom

23 months ago

I am looking for a English to Spanish translator for a website aiming to raise funds for a healthcare project in Guatemala. i am not worried about qualifications, i just need someone who can provide a readable equivalent of the English articles in Spanish. the translation does not have to be literal or even accurate providing it complies with the general meaning and context of the original article. I am afraid the budget is small, but this may suit someone working towards a translation qualification or similar. Please contact me via Rondevmerriman@gmail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

trishagill in Miami, United States minor outlying islands

13 months ago

What type of documents you want to be translated? Birth certificate? Marriage Certificate? Any legal documents? Try visiting www.translateday.com/. It's a very awesome site for translating documents. Translate your documents from English to Spanish or from Spanish to English. More languages are available. Try it today!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.