Where can I get certified as a Spanish/English Translator?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Tanya in Guatemala City, Guatemala

30 months ago

I would like to get certified as a Spanish Translator and I live in San Mateo. And where would I go to look for a job as a translator?? I am new in town and don`t know where to go for all of this. Don`t have any contacts and don`t know very many people that could help me in this area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Turbotonguekc in Bell, California

15 months ago

Tanya in Guatemala City, Guatemala said: I would like to get certified as a Spanish Translator and I live in San Mateo. And where would I go to look for a job as a translator?? I am new in town and don`t know where to go for all of this. Don`t have any contacts and don`t know very many people that could help me in this area.

Hi Tanya, I have just gone through the certification process and you can too. Go to certifiedmedicalinterpreters.org and get started. Best of luck to you :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Antonio in Murcia, Spain

13 months ago

Hi,

juramelo.es is a service of legal translation online. You can digitalized your documents, upload them, paid by PayPal and they will send you the certified translation to your home. The have more than 600 associated certified translator and the site always select the best price.

It's worth yo try.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bostico in Poole, United Kingdom

5 months ago

I know this may be too late but if anybody else needs help can you contact us here:
www.spanish-translators.co.uk/certification.htm

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Elite TransLingo in San Leandro, California

2 months ago

We are currently looking for qualified and accredited Spanish translators/interpreters in San Francisco and the Bay Area CA.

Please send your resume to : info@elitetranslingo.com

Thanks
Elite TransLingo Team
www.elitetranslingo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.