questions

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

man #1 in San Antonio, Texas

51 months ago

I have a fiance at the academy undergoing 1811 training. she has passed the first half of the academy with fletc and is now on the second half. She only has three more months and she will finish. We have just found out she is expecting and I don't know what will happen. Will she be sent back home? If so then where would she go? Would she go back to her duty station or the city where she Entered on Duty (EOD). Can she request to be sent to the city where she entered on duty since this that is where I live and we would not want to be separated during this life changing event. Any advice would help. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ret- agent in Schulenburg, Texas

51 months ago

man #1 in San Antonio, Texas said: I have a fiance at the academy undergoing 1811 training. she has passed the first half of the academy with fletc and is now on the second half. She only has three more months and she will finish. We have just found out she is expecting and I don't know what will happen. Will she be sent back home? If so then where would she go? Would she go back to her duty station or the city where she Entered on Duty (EOD). Can she request to be sent to the city where she entered on duty since this that is where I live and we would not want to be separated during this life changing event. Any advice would help. Thank you.

First of all congrat's on your new family adition.
I perspnally don't see why she would be sent home. I have seen cadets that get a note from their doctor and are excused from have to do any PT at all, I think y'all have anything to worry about .

Good Luck to both of you.
Sincerely,
Thad Lenderman

ret- agent in Schulenburg, Texas

51 months ago

First of all congrat's on your new family adition.
I persnally don't see why she would be sent home. I have seen cadets that get a note from their doctor saying they have a tempory back problem and should be excused from having to do any PT, and they have been. That's not to say it didn't piss off the instructors and other cadets, but this is differrent I don't see why anyone would get upset about it. But if they do, that's their problem and don't let it bother her. I don't think y'all have anything to worry about .

Good Luck to both of you.
Sincerely,
Thad Lenderman

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.