special education teacher in Maryland or somewhere else

Comments (1)

Justin Garrity in Guam

69 months ago

I currently teach special education in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. I have a bachelors degree in general ed. with most of my classes in special education. I have passed the PRAXIS I and II in special education. I currently have a certificate from the CNMI, a territory of the US. Does anyone know if I could get a teaching job in Maryland or anywhere else with these qualifications?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.