Job description

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Monica

96 months ago

hello i am new at this job and would like to know if one of you have a job description for it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Emma in Stamford, CT

96 months ago

I'd suggest doing a job search for Staffing Coordinator (www.indeed.com/jobs?q=staffing+coordinator&l=&radius=) and then clicking on the job listings to see what the descriptions are

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Eeevil in Los Angeles, CA

96 months ago

The best thing to do is look at the job description for the "job post" --- it is self explanatory

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Earnesstine in Amory, Mississippi

95 months ago

I Love this job but ia am not getting the cooperation that i should from the Supervisor, I have gotten two to cooperate good but cdu mgr and now the new Adol mgr are working together will not share information i need to do my job. what do i do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kathy in Arlington, Texas

60 months ago

Earnesstine in Amory, Mississippi said: I Love this job but ia am not getting the cooperation that i should from the Supervisor, I have gotten two to cooperate good but cdu mgr and now the new Adol mgr are working together will not share information i need to do my job. what do i do.

Without knowing what cooperation you are seeking or what your ideas of implementation are, my sugguestion is to cooperate with nurse management to the BEST of your ability. They probably want someone who will do what they want. Follow that first, then given the opportunity, or if asked, make suggestions. Does this help? If not, can you identify the problem?

Maria in Wildwood, Florida

54 months ago

Monica said: hello i am new at this job and would like to know if one of you have a job description for it

email me ur fix number,l send u job description are..staffing Coor for 7yrs and cna 15yrs same place.u have to be people person.l staff in 24 hors 75 cna and 30 nurses..very hard job..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

Earnesstine in Amory, Mississippi said: I Love this job but ia am not getting the cooperation that i should from the Supervisor, I have gotten two to cooperate good but cdu mgr and now the new Adol mgr are working together will not share information i need to do my job. what do i do.

morning meeting's always good to do.(suggestions)team work ..u have to be able to work toghter to run cooperation as a team

54 months ago

Kathy in Arlington, Texas said: Without knowing what cooperation you are seeking or what your ideas of implementation are, my sugguestion is to cooperate with nurse management to the BEST of your ability. They probably want someone who will do what they want. Follow that first, then given the opportunity, or if asked, make suggestions. Does this help? If not, can you identify the problem?

nursing feild its a hard job.. becuase is there way or no way..but u have to put u foot down..to many boss!u and the DON have to work toghter to run it..you do the schudules give them what u have ava..and when they call-off on a weekend put them on the next weekend and give them a day off on that week so they dont go into over time..yes staff get mad..thats ok.let them, always people coming thru the doors looking for work...

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.