Staffing Coordinator position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Angel Mendez

80 months ago

Hello,
I have an ultimate goal to become a staffing coordinator/recruiter. I want to help people with their career paths. I've applied for many staffing coordinator positions but, unfortunately I didn't get the job due to lack of experience. I would like to learn more about the industry. I have approximately 6 years of supervisory experience but I guess that wasn't enough to become a coordinator or a recruiter. What advice is recommended to get my foot in the door?

Thank you,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Catera in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

73 months ago

Computer knowledge, customer service skills and a healthy level of agression ( a go getter, never stops to get that job order or fill it ), a well thought out resume and a knowledge of the staffing industry (check out each staffing company's website, learn all about them before you go to your interview)

Optimism and a friendly, motivated attitude helps, too.

I love being a Staffing Coordinator!

Good luck!

Catera
Freedom Personnel, Inc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Angel Mendez in Bolingbrook, Illinois

72 months ago

Catera,
Thank you very much. I really appreciate your advice.

Angel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Catera in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

72 months ago

Angel Mendez in Bolingbrook, Illinois said: Catera,
Thank you very much. I really appreciate your advice.

Angel

Hey, anytime, let me know if you have any other questions; I'm still learning how to be the best at my job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nadine in Nassau, Bahamas

70 months ago

Apart of the staffing Office in health care I could benefit from a website/educational program or any other recommendations you may have to improve my analytical skills researches, analyzes, and interprets complex information such as fiscal developments and trends, to aid management in making decisions to resolve critical issues or problems; based on analysis, developing theories and policies, and formulating strategies for action on critical issues such as major program changes, funding revenue sources, or the departmental budget; advising department heads, program managers,socioeconomic trends on departmental and hospital-wide operations.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.