What are the best staffing coordinator qualifications and training to get ahead?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What is the best training for becoming a staffing coordinator? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective staffing coordinator?

What do non-traditional career paths look like?

Reply - Report abuse

Catera in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

73 months ago

Management, customer service, training exp with employees, interviewing skills and computer background is always something employers look for in a staffing coordinator.

Non-traditional? That's me. I started with the staffing company on a temporary assignment, then started working in their office, faxing, filing until one day I asked if they had a position there and they started me as a Staffing Coordinator. I love it!

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Noemi Ruidiaz in Hallandale, Florida

62 months ago

Hi i beebing staffing for almost 13 year but what kind of certicate i need because when i ask in a school nobody know they want to give me another certificate,i have experience in staffing but it make it hard right now because i dont have no certificate to back me up.

Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Noemi Ruidiaz in Hallandale, Florida

62 months ago

Hi i beening staffing for almost 13 year but what kind of certicate i need because when i ask in a school nobody know they want to give me another certificate,i have experience in staffing but it make it hard right now because i dont have no certificate to back me up.

Thank You

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.