Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

KKski in Fort Collins, Colorado

22 months ago

I applied online,
did testing a couple of days later,
recieved a phone call to come in for an interview that week,
Had my interview seemed to go fine, panel with two, but still haven't heard from them
Today is Wednesday, and had my interview Friday.
Status of application reads that it is being reviewed by hiring manager
for opening. I haven't called to check in because I was advised they would know late next week.

Any insight?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Don'tbelieveit in Phoenix, Arizona

22 months ago

This is pretty typical. I had employers interview me and never get back with me at all. Even sometimes with second interviews. Don't take it personally. They can take everything really far and drop things.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Ellenville, New York

22 months ago

The status of application means nothing.

I've replied to job postings and after the position has been filled, many months later it still says app being reviewd by hiring mgr.

Gotta live it to believe it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Duped local professional in Leander, Texas

18 months ago

If you are not a current State Farm employee, do not waste your time applying for a local agency. My professional insurance background was attractive to the local recruiter. After numerous conversations, I began the application process. After being selected as an approved candidate, I interviewed to open an agency in my Texas hometown. After the most unprofessional meeting/interview with their new regional vp, I had to make numerous calls to my recruiter to be told that they were offering the agency to another candidate that had more "capital" to invest. The other candidate happens to be an IT corporate SF employee from Illinois. I wasted money, resources and time in preparing an excellent business plan for their candidate to utilize.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.