State To State

Comments (1)

Larry Bigers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

79 months ago

I have a blue seal license from NJ both in boilers and refrigeration. But in most states you must have a license from that particular state to work for them. Doesn't that make it difficult for someone like me to relocate to another state ? If my license doesn't come from that particular state.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.