I suggest you to be aware of the following points which are frequently asked in interviews
* Advanced knowledge of statistical methods routinely used in clinical trials.
* Advanced knowledge of processes for planning, conducting, data processing, analysis and reporting of clinical trials.
* Proficient use of statistical analysis software (SAS).
* Superb understanding of drug development processes.
* Great oral and written communication skills.
* Solid knowledge of FDA and ICH regulations applicable to the design, analysis and reporting of clinical trials.
* Profound ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
* Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
* Uncommon ability to select and use training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
* Expert in using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* Solid understanding of the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
* Immense working knowledge of major statistical software package (Splus, SAS and Stata) and experience in computing in both Windows and UNIX environment.