The best part is...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What do you enjoy most about stylist work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

Sandrea in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

94 months ago

I have known since I was 7 I was going to do hair... I went to hair school right out of high school. I had the chance to go to tech school while in hs but I am a fast learner and I couldn't learn how to wrap a perm in 4 yrs. So I went after and it took me 9 months in NJ. I have been doing it for 12 yrs now and still loving it. I enjoy color the most but mokeovers make me excited to... I have made a couple comments on another forum show me the money....you should check it out. I love to listen to my clients about anything. It makes my life more exciting too. I have become very close to many of my clients. I have a family I have been doing since I got out of school and they won't go to anyone else. I also have moved to delaware a yr ago and I have clients from NJ that drive to see me here in Delaware. That shows that loyality...they love me as much as I love them... If you have any more questions you can email me Sandreaisdas**t@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.