career stylist

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Mick in Houston, Texas

88 months ago

To be the best you must be educated by the best.You must be confident and you must listen to your customer and not do what you want, it isn't about you , it's about them.You do your job because she came to you, cause you r the best!

One thing I would change in this industry, get rid of booth rent only, give a new stylist a chance to work without charging her while she is building clientle.Give her atleast 6 months to build so she can pay rent.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

jillmedvef in uniontown, Pennsylvania

6 months ago

Mick in Houston, Texas said: To be the best you must be educated by the best.You must be confident and you must listen to your customer and not do what you want, it isn't about you , it's about them.You do your job because she came to you, cause you r the best!

One thing I would change in this industry, get rid of booth rent only, give a new stylist a chance to work without charging her while she is building clientle.Give her atleast 6 months to build so she can pay rent.

i have been a stylist i believe the customer should trust in me ill listen to what they want and i have the best clients are the ones to let me show my work and if they believe i can make all work to their advantage..
and i think license in this field should be all the same in all states and you can go where your lend . if your a good stylist and want to move because of husband work or the way to a better life and the pay should be more in some company not starting at minium wage after ten years of working in the business

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

jillmedvef in uniontown, Pennsylvania

6 months ago

my name is jill renee Grimm i changed it back to my maiden name .

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.