Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

DENESE in Birmingham, Alabama

64 months ago

I would like to start a new career working with substance abuse victims as well as victims of domestic violence. The titles are substance abuse counselor,certified substance abuse,substance abuse therapist,substance abuse specialist or substance abuse clininician. I dont have a college degree but would like to take online classes to achieve my goals. Is it hard to find jobs in Birmingham Alabama area under these titles. what steps do i need to take,can I achieve these goals with an associate degree and later get my bachelor's degree.Please help with any advice.I'm brainstorming and looking for direction. also what are the required subjects that I'll have to take? Are there any schools that are good to attend online? Please help... thanks in advance

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.