superintendent with over 23 yrs exp.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jamie Williams in Killeen, Texas

63 months ago

I was laid off due to lack of financing on my projects, and I have been looking for work for a few months now. I have a very good reputation for turning projects over under budget and under schedule, but now I am in the delemma of finding work. I keep getting the same story from everyone saying they are not hiring, and to check back at the first of the year. I am very willing to travel, but that deos not seem to matter. Is everone having the same trouble I am having ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jay Glass in Highlands, Texas

61 months ago

Jamie Williams in Killeen, Texas said: I was laid off due to lack of financing on my projects, and I have been looking for work for a few months now. I have a very good reputation for turning projects over under budget and under schedule, but now I am in the delemma of finding work. I keep getting the same story from everyone saying they are not hiring, and to check back at the first of the year. I am very willing to travel, but that deos not seem to matter. Is everone having the same trouble I am having ?

Jamie this is the same story that everyone is telling out here in the world. It doesn't matter if you travel or not if the jobs are not out there then there isnot much we can do.Alot of guys are picking up there tools and working as handymen and or just doing anything yu can find.Next year will be better for all of us.I know this is a bad time of the year to tell someone to spend money on training but if there is any training that you don't have look in to picking it up so that when the time comes you will look your best.Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.