Help finding Surgical tech work in Nashville

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Ssmith in Nashville, Tennessee

48 months ago

Hello all! I am a December 2009 grad of an accredited school with NBSTSA certification. The only experience I have is 4 months of clinicals. I have sent numerous applications/resumes, followed up, the whole nine yards with only 2 interviews and the runaround to follow. I am at my wits end. I guess what Im asking is does anyone out there know of anyplaces out there (in or around nashville preferably) that are open to inexperience techs like me, or any ideas, advice, hints as what I could do to help me find a job. I have run out of ideas and I have tried everywhere and I feel that there is obviously something I haven't tried or somewhere I haven't applied

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BNAhockeynut in Nashville, Tennessee

33 months ago

Looks like an old post but ever consider covering cases on the device side? I have some ideas ...

Ssmith in Nashville, Tennessee said: Hello all! I am a December 2009 grad of an accredited school with NBSTSA certification. The only experience I have is 4 months of clinicals. I have sent numerous applications/resumes, followed up, the whole nine yards with only 2 interviews and the runaround to follow. I am at my wits end. I guess what Im asking is does anyone out there know of anyplaces out there (in or around nashville preferably) that are open to inexperience techs like me, or any ideas, advice, hints as what I could do to help me find a job. I have run out of ideas and I have tried everywhere and I feel that there is obviously something I haven't tried or somewhere I haven't applied

WS in Tifton, Georgia

3 months ago

Ssmith in Nashville, Tennessee said: Hello all! I am a December 2009 grad of an accredited school with NBSTSA certification. The only experience I have is 4 months of clinicals. I have sent numerous applications/resumes, followed up, the whole nine yards with only 2 interviews and the runaround to follow. I am at my wits end. I guess what Im asking is does anyone out there know of anyplaces out there (in or around nashville preferably) that are open to inexperience techs like me, or any ideas, advice, hints as what I could do to help me find a job. I have run out of ideas and I have tried everywhere and I feel that there is obviously something I haven't tried or somewhere I haven't applied
I know how you

WS in Tifton, Georgia

3 months ago

I how you feel. I too graduated the same time u did and I cannot find a job. I do not know what to do.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.