NYU Surgical Technologist Program

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Tata in Rego Park, New York

52 months ago

I am 34 years old, and unemployed for about six months now. I am thinking of a career shift into the medical field in the fastest possible way, and have been researching the Surgical tech field. Someone i know recommended the NYU Langone Surgical technologist program.I was wondering if anyone out there has heard about or have attended this program..and what they think or their opinion about this program.Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

lenny in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

Hey im half way done with LIU program and they are great, really tough though, but they prepare you really well

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

butterfly in Jersey City, New Jersey

50 months ago

Super in Frankfort, Kentucky said: I have.. it sucks!

why is it so bad? I'm thinking of going there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

butterfly in Jersey City, New Jersey

50 months ago

lenny in Brooklyn, New York said: Hey im half way done with LIU program and they are great, really tough though, but they prepare you really well

which hospitals do you have to rotate through?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

yewnie in Bronx, New York

12 months ago

lenny in Brooklyn, New York said: Hey im half way done with LIU program and they are great, really tough though, but they prepare you really well

Hey there. I was wondering if you completed the program and have become certified. did you find any work? I have been accepted into LIU but i havent heard anything from anyone.. searched google and yelp, and all of these college reviews but no mention of the program. I know its accredited but i wanna know if its worth spending so much money and cutting hours off my current job to go to this school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

nberk81 in long island, New York

9 months ago

butterfly in Jersey City, New Jersey said: which hospitals do you have to rotate through?

Hi why is the program at liu surgical tech so tough I'm interested in this program

9 months ago

yewnie in Bronx, New York said: Hey there. I was wondering if you completed the program and have become certified. did you find any work? I have been accepted into LIU but i havent heard anything from anyone.. searched google and yelp, and all of these college reviews but no mention of the program. I know its accredited but i wanna know if its worth spending so much money and cutting hours off my current job to go to this school.

Hi I'm interested in this program how is it so far how much is it for the course?

Ma Fre in New York, New York

8 months ago

nberk81 in long island, New York said: Hi I'm interested in this program how is it so far how much is it for the course?

Hi, I go to LIU also. I am 8 weeks left to finish. the program is about $12,000. The clinical rotation is done at either brooklyn hospital,columbia presbyterian,weill cornell prebyterian, or maimonides hospital. it's a good program but it's very intense. many students from the previous class are already working.LIU is also certified and prepares the students to seat for the certification exam.good luck.

Ma Fre in New York, New York

8 months ago

nberk81 in long island, New York said: Hi I'm interested in this program how is it so far how much is it for the course?

Hi, I go to LIU also. I have 8 weeks left to finish. the program is about $12,000. The clinical rotation is done at either brooklyn hospital,columbia presbyterian,weill cornell prebyterian, or maimonides hospital. it's a good program but it's very intense. many students from the previous class are already working.LIU is also certified and prepares the students to seat for the certification exam.good luck.

6 months ago

Ma Fre in New York, New York said: Hi, I go to LIU also. I have 8 weeks left to finish. the program is about $12,000. The clinical rotation is done at either brooklyn hospital ,columbia presbyterian,weill cornell prebyterian, or maimonides hospital. it's a good program but it's very intense. many students from the previous class are already working.LIU is also certified and prepares the students to seat for the certification exam.good luck.

Hi I'm interested in this program what is the admissions interview like I'm nervous bout hey part I was also thinking trying lpn or medical assisting

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.