Oral Surgery or Eye Surgery

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Stepher in Old Lyme, Connecticut

82 months ago

Hi Everyone. I will be graduating from ST school in June and I'm starting to think about Job opportunities. From Clinicals I have found that I really "eyes" and would like to work in a small office or surgical center. Does anyone know the best way to get job at an eye center or even an oral surgeons office? Am I qualified for oral surgery?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vguy in Memphis, Tennessee

64 months ago

Stepher in Old Lyme, Connecticut said: Hi Everyone. I will be graduating from ST school in June and I'm starting to think about Job opportunities. From Clinicals I have found that I really "eyes" and would like to work in a small office or surgical center. Does anyone know the best way to get job at an eye center or even an oral surgeons office? Am I qualified for oral surgery?

well i have been a surgical tech for 3 years and i think it would be better if you go and get a job at a hospital 1 for a year or two so you do not lose any skills and then you get a really good feel of what you do like and not because when you get out there it is all diffrent there will be thing that you thought you like that you do not and thing that you thought you did not like and do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Liveon in Pisa, Italy

41 months ago

Hello,
Recently, and I have broken my dental implant
made about twenty-five years ago, and now the four pins are broken and
they show very little from the gum.
In this case, what do you suggest me? I have to contact a dentist or a maxillo facial surgeon?
--------------
<a href="www.giuseppespinelli.it/chirurgia-orale.html">chirurgia orale</a>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Liveon in Pisa, Italy

41 months ago

Hello,
Recently, and I have broken my dental implant
made about twenty-five years ago, and now the four pins are broken and
they show very little from the gum.
In this case, what do you suggest me? I have to contact a dentist or a maxillo facial surgeon?
--------------
www.giuseppespinelli.it/chirurgia-orale.html

michelle

32 months ago

OFMS surgeon - I love doing dental implants and everything OMFS.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.