ST certification exam ???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (22)

vivitel in Clifton, New Jersey

82 months ago

I just want to know if anyone have taken the exam if is difficult or if the questions are similar as the one in the study guide???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Melanie in Las Vegas, Nevada

81 months ago

I am taking the exam tomorrow and I have been studying out of the Appleton and Lange Study book. Borders for $55. it's been really helpful and I have had people tell me that it's the best so far and that some of the test questions are actually right out of that book. We'll see tomorrow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Leoniece Nelson in Atlantic City, New Jersey

81 months ago

Melanie in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I am taking the exam tomorrow and I have been studying out of the Appleton and Lange Study book. Borders for $55. it's been really helpful and I have had people tell me that it's the best so far and that some of the test questions are actually right out of that book. We'll see tomorrow.

So how was the test,and was the book worth buying?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

vivitel in Clifton, New Jersey

81 months ago

Melanie in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I am taking the exam tomorrow and I have been studying out of the Appleton and Lange Study book. Borders for $55. it's been really helpful and I have had people tell me that it's the best so far and that some of the test questions are actually right out of that book. We'll see tomorrow.

how do you do in the test ! was it similar to the study guide

good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

brennyn in Brooksville, Florida

78 months ago

does anyone have this book? (Surgical Technologist Certifying Exam Study Guide) $35 including shipping!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Laurie in Memphis, Tennessee

75 months ago

how was the test did that book help any suggestion i am taking the exam the end of june please e-mail me with anything laurierogers@live.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

swissmissdesigner in Hawthorne, California

65 months ago

I am changing carrier and I looking for the right school for ST traning. Some of the schools say that we should focus for the Associate Degree, some of the school say it is enough to accomplish a program and just pass the EXAM.

Any thoughts would be appreciate it.

Any thoughts would be appriciate it.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nodramahere in Hendersonville, North Carolina

65 months ago

swissmissdesigner in Hawthorne, California said: I am changing carrier and I looking for the right school for ST traning. Some of the schools say that we should focus for the Associate Degree, some of the school say it is enough to accomplish a program and just pass the EXAM.

Any thoughts would be appreciate it.

Any thoughts would be appriciate it.

Thanks

Save your money...the school telling you that you need the A.S. is lying to you....the only thing you can do is get the diploma because here in NC you have to work for a year after you get your certification before you can take the courses to get the degree....the experience you get in the OR seems to be better than any advanced courses and it doesn't seem to increase your pay or skill level if you get the A.S "degree".

swissmissdesigner in Hawthorne, California

65 months ago

Well if you want to get higher degree later,I think it would be still better start with the Associate degree.
thanks anyway..

nicole in Atlanta, Georgia

62 months ago

I took the exam in 2006. Has anyone taken it this year? If so how was it?

Adrianna in Los Angeles, California

62 months ago

I'am taking the test in 2mo. and looking to buy the exam study guide at a low price. Any suggestions were I can purchase that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Paul_E_Tech in So Cal, California

62 months ago

Adrianna in Los Angeles, California said: I'am taking the test in 2mo. and looking to buy the exam study guide at a low price. Any suggestions were I can purchase that?

If you need the book, let me know and I'll give you my contact info.

janet in Red Bank, New Jersey

62 months ago

vivitel in Clifton, New Jersey said: I just want to know if anyone have taken the exam if is difficult or if the questions are similar as the one in the study guide???

I have been certified for 14 years and taken the exam 3 times (instead of CEUs). It was easy and "by the book" each and every time I took it. If you know your study guide, you should do fine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff Kirkwood in Dallas, Texas

62 months ago

I took the exam back in May and failed it by 13 questions. I am looking to take it again sometime in August.

Adrianna in Los Angeles, California

62 months ago

I would like your info. plz.

Paul_E_Tech in So Cal, California

62 months ago

Adrianna in Los Angeles, California said: I would like your info. plz.

You know what, I can't seem to find the study guide. Sorry.

Kim in los angeles

61 months ago

I'm taking my test in sept... ppl keep telling me its hard..

worried in Chicago, Illinois

61 months ago

I took the test. If you know your instruments, surgical procedural steps, positional,draping,anethesia medications and micro you should be ok.

Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

if

61 months ago

I took the exam 2 times already in NYC and failed. Please advise on how to pass the exam easily. Thanks.

Fran

njethande@msn.com in Santa Monica, California

38 months ago

just took the test and failed by two quetions only...can someone please advice me on what books to buy.thanks

Cassie in Houston, Texas

33 months ago

I took my test in August with studying from the AST second edition (white book) and Appleton and Lange (yellow book) and passed with a 138... Just don't study the questions!!! In the AST book, there's an outline and terms before the questions on each chapter, study those too...

caliscrub in Anaheim, California

33 months ago

everybody has something different suggestion it is wired!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.