Surgical Technologist! Need your opinion:)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

SallyMae in Federal Way, Washington

18 months ago

kay so I am interested in Surgical Tech. And I went to a college website that stated that their program was halted because they were still trying to place their students into jobs. That college is in Atlanta , Ga.Okay so I am considering Everest Institute which also has that Surgical Tech program and they also assist in job placement. So if I did choose to go towards the Surgical Tech field and go there to Everest they would have to find me a job un Atlanta because thats wherr I live. So how would I know they would also be able to find a job for me? Should I just go ahead and change my career choice or just hope they find me a job by the time I graduate?

Do you like your job? Did you make the right choice by choosing this career stressfIII l?

Is it better to be a certified Surgical Tech or go ahead and get my associates in it? Will that dteremine if it will be easier for me to find a job ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Zeelani in Washington, District of Columbia

18 months ago

Sweety, no one can get you a job. They can help but its always up to you to actually interview well and get the job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.