eastwick college in ramsey

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

donna

56 months ago

Hi,Im trying to find out if anyone went to Eastwick college in Ramsey and how did you like it. Its a lot of money and I just wanted to know is it worth it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

domanata in Ridgewood, New Jersey

56 months ago

donna said: Hi,Im trying to find out if anyone went to Eastwick college in Ramsey and how did you like it. Its a lot of money and I just wanted to know is it worth it.

No!!!!!!!!!! Do your home work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

domanata in Ridgewood, New Jersey

56 months ago

donna said: Hi,Im trying to find out if anyone went to Eastwick college in Ramsey and how did you like it. Its a lot of money and I just wanted to know is it worth it.

I graduated from Eastwick in January.
Today I am crying, because all the money that I spent included externship it isn’t worth anything.
This school isn’t accredited by National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (NBSTSA). They even forced us to take the certification test from NCCT. After everything, they placed me on the site for my externship that is not counted by NCCT. It means that I can’t be Tech in surgery certified by NCCT.
It was such a waste of money and time. Look in BCC. less money more productive.

John V. in Pomona, New York

50 months ago

They are now accredited. I currently attend the ramsey campus. Lots have changed for the better.

John P in Valley Cottage, New York

49 months ago

i would double check that

MT in Oradell, New Jersey

41 months ago

I'm currently a student at Eastwick, in my externship at the very moment. After my first module there, things started to really change with the new director of the program. And I can say this about her. She knows what she's doing. She's a very dedicated person and the program is great in preparing students for the real world. And yes, the program is now accredited, thanks to the new director. Also, at Eastwick, this program is an associates program, and not a certificate, so that's something that may benefit people in the long run. I believe the price of the program actually rose, because the externship used to be optional and students paid extra for that, but it's now a mandatory part of the program. Lucky for me, I was able to just pay for the original tuition, along with the externship, which I did not have to pay extra for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gina in Little Falls, New Jersey

38 months ago

John V. in Pomona, New York said: They are now accredited. I currently attend the ramsey campus. Lots have changed for the better.

Accredited by which organization? I do not see them on the CAAHEP site for ultrasound?

MT in Haworth, New Jersey

38 months ago

Gina in Little Falls, New Jersey said: Accredited by which organization? I do not see them on the CAAHEP site for ultrasound?

As far as I know, the Surgical Technology program in Eastwick is accredited by CAAHEP (and yes I double checked with the site again). But that does not mean everything else is accredited as well. Accreditation for CAAHEP goes by the program of the school and not the actual school itself. And I don't seem to be able to find Ultrasound in the drop down menu on the site, although I see Sonography. But if you're going into Ultrasound, I would recommend taking the program at BCC. The reputation of the program at Eastwick....lets just say, it wasn't that great.

21kendra in Brooklyn, New York

11 months ago

Does anyone have any info regarding EASTWICK COLLEGE in RAMSEY, NJ the LPN-RN bridge program? Would you recommend this school? Is the program doable?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.