Hello, I am a college who is doing a report on careers in system analysis. I have some questions that I would like to ask to get information for my report. If you choose to answer these questions please give me your full name.
1. How has your educational background helped you in your job as
systems analyst? If it has, then how?
* 2. How would you describe the working conditions on your job?
* 3. What kinds of skills does a systems analysis such as yourself have? Did you obtain most of these skills through education or on the job experience?
* 4. What industry do you work in?
* 5. What is a typical day like for you as a systems analyst? Whatare your responsibilities and duties?
* 6. How important are communication skills in regards to your job? Can you give some examples of when communication skills are needed?
* 7. What kind of software do you use on your job? Can you give an example of how a systems analyst uses software on the job?
* 8. What would you say is the most difficult thing about your the job? What is the least difficult?
* 9. What kind of advice would you give to someone who hopes to be a systems analyst in the future?
If you think there is anything else that you feel is important to mention, please feel free to add on.