Tax Accountant Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

vandana patel in Palatine, Illinois

81 months ago

Hello everyone,

Can anyone please tell me what are common interview questions for tax accountant? I just completed my masters in accounting and Financial management and 3 exams of CPA. I am preparing for the last one. I am looking for a job as a tax accountant in Illinois, USA. This would be my first job in USA and I don't have much idea about interview questions. I would appreciate, if someone can help me out.

Regards,
Vandana

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (76) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Virender in Cumberland, Rhode Island

74 months ago

vandana patel in Palatine, Illinois said: Hello everyone,

Can anyone please tell me what are common interview questions for tax accountant? I just completed my masters in accounting and Financial management and 3 exams of CPA. I am preparing for the last one. I am looking for a job as a tax accountant in Illinois, USA. This would be my first job in USA and I don't have much idea about interview questions. I would appreciate, if someone can help me out.

Regards,
Vandana

Hi vandana,

did you manage to get the job..pls share your experience. I am in same situation

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fozail Raja in Delray Beach, Florida

74 months ago

Vandana, let us know if you found a job..
www.rmsaccounting.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

askanyone123 in North Bergen, New Jersey

65 months ago

Hi. I would like to know what are the top skills and areas that tax employers are looking for when hiring someone. I have been in the business for about 10+ years and know that FAS109 is big now and so is sales and use tax, but would like to make sure I know what they are really looking for now. I am well versed in Federal and State tax return preparation, and have good knowledge of tax software systems, but I think the market for tax professionals has changed a bit and would like to get caught up.
Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

getting research information student in Sacramento, California

64 months ago

Hi

I have a question. How much education need for the tax accountant, and what is the job like for tax accountant? One more question, what kind of decisions do you make? I really need those question get answer for my research project.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.