CHOOSING A BANK FOR TAX SEASON 2012

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

VIPtax SERVICE in Memphis, Tennessee

59 months ago

I am trying to decide on what is a good bank to provide bank product this year. Also, I am interested in getting great software. This is my 1st year. I am leaning toward TaxSlayer and they also have TaxSlayer Finanical this year? I called Advent, Refund Advantage, SBBT, Republic. I am confused on selecting I have heard pros and cons. Anyone going with TaxSlayer I have already been accepted. But kind of scared since this is there 1st year providing bank products.

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tiffany McBride in Monroe, North Carolina

58 months ago

My father and I have been in this industry for over 20 years and for 20 years we have used Drake Software. Drake is very user friendly and windows based. I have heard horror stories about other software companies, but we don't have any issues using Drake. The representatives at Drake are friendly and always willing to go that extra step to help you out. I rate their customer care department 10 on a 1-10 scale. We have also used SBBT for a number years as well and we are very satisfied with their service as well. I hope this helps you in your decision making.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Keshia of Prosperity Tax Service in Belton, Texas

58 months ago

VIP tax Service... For your 1st year in the business; you need to go a company that will back you 100%!!! I have been a Drake user for 3 yrs. Their customer service surpasses anything that I could have ever desired! They are Wonderful and will walk you through any process or problem that you may have.
As far as a bank is concerned... Because there are NO Refund Anticipation loans. You have to look for a company that will take care of you and your customer with the best possible ease of service. We were with SBBT from the beginning (7yrs ago). But after the RAL programs were pulled we just used a complany with the least amount of fees taken out, to keep the cost down for our customers. That company was EPS! It was a little glitchy in the beginning but we had a GREAT season with them!
Hope this helps you! Have a Great Tax Season!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

VIPtax SERVICE in Germantown, Tennessee

58 months ago

Thanks for the comments. Alot of people informed me of Drake. I will contact and get additional information. A used Tax Slayer last year and it seemed great..But also I worked for someone. Do you believe we can offer a christmas loan this year and get the money taken out the tax parers refund check. With the correct documentation. I know the people and filed them last year. Ao what do u guys think.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.