Marketing Ideas

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Chris Tax in Los Angeles, California

53 months ago

I would like to start a new thread on marketing ideas
Marking ideas during the off season.
Is there any way to target customers who have not filed or have received IRS letters?

Chris

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

I am trying to get a marking discussion.
s
I have printed up some half page flyers to leave off at businesses. I realize this is the off season

Any ideas on marketing during off season.

Thanks,
Chris

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

47 months ago

I need fine tuning of Marketing

I am fine tuning my marketing plan for facebook and flyers
I work out of my house and I want to do between 50 and 100 returns
Tax season for a Preparer is only really 3 to four weeks long for the refund returns.
The W2s hit around Jan 25 What date cycle should I follow for my facebook emails and passing out flyer

I do not need sales pitches and promises from sales

Chris

47 months ago

Any ideas?
hris

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SWOhioTaxPro in Dayton, Ohio

47 months ago

Chris Tax in Los Angeles, California said: I am trying to get a marking discussion.
s
I have printed up some half page flyers to leave off at businesses. I realize this is the off season

Any ideas on marketing during off season.

Thanks,
Chris

Last year I did over 100 returns part time. My marketing included Facebook, Flyers, yard signs, large portable signs and most importantly REFERRALS. If you get a few good people from your mainstream marketing and social medias and you treat those folks right they will refer people to you. They will refer MORE people to you if you offer them an incentive. I offer a $50 referral fee (whether I do your taxes or not) for any person (or persons) you refer to me, that gets their taxes done (by me), receives a REFUND AND pays MOST IMPORTANTLY PAYS MY FEE!!!! The $50 is paid in cash (or you could do VISA gift cards but there is a $4.95 processing fee) paid once the taxpayer actually receives their refund and I get my fee. Otherwise there are no restrictions. No limits on referrals. I have a couple clients that refer 10 ppl each last year.

Other marketing I intend to try this year are radio and print ads in paper/local magazines. Otherwise, the best marketing is to do friends and family and get referrals from them.

Good luck!

47 months ago

SWOhioTaxPro in Dayton, Ohio said: Last year I did over 100 returns part time. My marketing included Facebook, Flyers, yard signs, large portable signs and most importantly REFERRALS. If you get a few good people from your mainstream marketing and social medias and you treat those folks right they will refer people to you. They will refer MORE people to you if you offer them an incentive. I offer a $50 referral fee (whether I do your taxes or not) for any person (or persons) you refer to me, that gets their taxes done (by me), receives a REFUND AND pays MOST IMPORTANTLY PAYS MY FEE!!!! The $50 is paid in cash (or you could do VISA gift cards but there is a $4.95 processing fee) paid once the taxpayer actually receives their refund and I get my fee. Otherwise there are no restrictions. No limits on referrals. I have a couple clients that refer 10 ppl each last year.

Other marketing I intend to try this year are radio and print ads in paper/local magazines. Otherwise, the best marketing is to do friends and family and get referrals from them.

Good luck!

You are doing a modified Liberty Tax Services Marketing plan
They were big on the referral fee I am a product of Liberty
What I have already done

I only want to do 50 to 100. Mostly the easy one. I work a full time job

I dominate the internet google searches for my City
i have knowledge to completely destroy my competitors, but i will not. they are not my enemy
I have an A plus web Page

I have Wow campaign designed for facebook
Go to my web site and see my quality
I would love to talk with you on my facebook campaign
please email me and lets talk
Chris

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SWOhioTaxPro in Dayton, Ohio

47 months ago

Chris Tax in Los Angeles, California said: You are doing a modified Liberty Tax Services Marketing plan
They were big on the referral fee I am a product of Liberty
What I have already done

I only want to do 50 to 100. Mostly the easy one. I work a full time job

I dominate the internet google searches for my City
i have knowledge to completely destroy my competitors, but i will not. they are not my enemy
I have an A plus web Page

I have Wow campaign designed for facebook
Go to my web site and see my quality
I would love to talk with you on my facebook campaign
please email me and lets talk
Chris

what is your website and email?

Chris in Los Angeles, California

47 months ago

I have this facebook marketing plan. I need to know how to implement it.

Chris

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.