Problems with become an Authorized e-file Provider ???

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Future TaxOwner in Alma, Michigan

43 months ago

I plan on starting a storefront tax preparation business, however my students loans are in default. Will that stop me from become an Authorized e-file Provider ???

If I am denied as a e-file provider, can I use a third party to process returns ??? I'm waiting on my e-Services confirmation code in the mail now, to finish the e-file application.

Thank you,

Future TaxOwner

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Janice in Atlanta, Georgia

41 months ago

Advance Tax Pro specialize in assisting preparer who are considering branching out on their own. We also offer a number of option to help you with marketing and supplies. For more info contact us at prep@advancetaxpro.com

rocket110 in Rabat, Morocco

41 months ago

Attention : Vous pourriez commencer à générer des revenus en ligne en moins d'une heure...
Un Gamin de 24 ans Sort de l'Ombre et Révèle les Techniques lui permettant de Gagner Secrètement Plus de 29 496 € PAR MOIS à l'Aide d'un Vieil Ordinateur et d'une Connexion Internet Seulement! SEREZ-VOUS LE PROCHAIN FORTUNÉ DU NET ?
www.affiliationblog.com

SB2012 in Atlanta, Georgia

40 months ago

Future TaxOwner in Alma, Michigan said: I plan on starting a storefront tax preparation business, however my students loans are in default. Will that stop me from become an Authorized e-file Provider ???

If I am denied as a e-file provider, can I use a third party to process returns ??? I'm waiting on my e-Services confirmation code in the mail now, to finish the e-file application.

Thank you,

Future TaxOwner

-------------------------------------

Hi Future TaxOwner,

Just checking in and wondering if you were successful in getting setup for the upcoming tax season. If you are still in need of a 3rd party to assist you with efile transmission for the 2012 season, we are available. Contact us if you're interested.

-Mike
support@taxbiznow.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.