TAX Preparation business in NY

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

LC in Queens Village, New York

42 months ago

Hello,

Hello,

I would like to start a tax preparation business this coming tax season. So far I have found this forum very helpful. I live in NYC and I am very new to this industry. I worked for Liberty Tax for one tax season and do my own taxes online, but that is the extent of my experience. Any advice for a newbie like me would be greatly appreciated. Especially on how to start the business in NY. What is the right location to scout. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

A1 Taxes in Dallas, Texas

41 months ago

I have been in the tax business for 3 years now and i use drake software, withSanta Barbabra Bank. The tax season has been great for me!!! I also enrolled in this WONDERFUL service, whom i have absoultely fell in love with. It's called "Audit Guard", its a audit protection service that covers my clients if they ever get audited. I enrolled prior to 2011 tax season and have received great feedbacks and GREAT rebates in return!! There website is: www.taxauditguard.com, great for extra income(rebates)and my customers love them!! Looking foward to another successful year with the company!!!

Miltontax in Lawrenceville, Georgia

41 months ago

LC in Queens Village, New York said: Hello,

Hello,

I would like to start a tax preparation business this coming tax season. So far I have found this forum very helpful. I live in NYC and I am very new to this industry. I worked for Liberty Tax for one tax season and do my own taxes online, but that is the extent of my experience. Any advice for a newbie like me would be greatly appreciated. Especially on how to start the business in NY. What is the right location to scout. Thanks

TSA would like to offer you our on-line and stand alone tax software that is very affordable, and easy to use. This software is so amazing, that it is in fact used by the IRS. It can be used in English or Spanish and it has all the forms needed for state and federal returns. I’m sure you would agree that in today’s economy saving money is essential. For more information please feel free to contact us ator visit us on the web at WWW.TSA4.com Ask how your can get your Tax Software FREE!!!!
Thanks.

Tax Software Associates
217 Arrowhead Blvd
Jonesboro, GA 30236
www.tsa4.com

Janice in Atlanta, Georgia

37 months ago

Advance Tax Pro is a cutting edge tax software with industry leading features. Whether you operate a large organization with multiple locations or a highly driven single-office company, Advance Tax Pro offers a full set of desktop and online solutions to meet your needs. We started off as a small Independent Tax Preparation Firm with very little capital to buy software. Now, we want to offer the same advantages that the big tax firms receive at an affordable price.

We are currently running a promotion.

We also specialize in assisting new start ups and small firms.

For more info please feel free to contact us at prep1040@advancetaxpro.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.