I need a credit / card payment site

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Chris Tax in Los Angeles, California

46 months ago

I am looking for a credit card/ debit card Web site where I can process my payments without a monthly fee.

Chris

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

I need some feedback here please

Chris

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

expresstax in Monroeville, Alabama

45 months ago

Chris Tax in Los Angeles, California said: I need some feedback here please

Chris

Working on it Chris but that might be very hard to find!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

45 months ago

I still need help here:

With all the credit card processing companies out there. I need one that I can use online. I do not want a credit card / debit machine.

I want a cheap one. I do not care about processing fee. I hate the monthly fees. I can compromise here. I am looking for cheap here.

This is my first year in business.
Chris Lee

expresstax in Monroeville, Alabama

45 months ago

OK I'm on it!

Lovely Tax Lady in Durham, North Carolina

45 months ago

I was just informed that Santa Barbara will not be offering RAL's this year and there is some concern they may not be offering ERC (RT's). Please check with your software provider or contact Santa Barbar for verification.

Kevin Tolar in Youngstown, Florida

45 months ago

Hey Chris,

I am with Patriot Tax Solutions, Inc.. If you are looking for bank products we can be your solution. We also have a e-pay bank product that will eliminate the need for a merchant account. You will be able to charge the client from their return. We have the best RAL that is allowed under the new lending law regulations. We also provide the CCs and check stock needed for the refunds. With our service bureau, you will be given a turn key business that you will own and grow. Lets talk when you have a few minutes. Email me at ktolar@patriottaxsolutions.com or ktolar51@gmail.com. I look forward to speaking with you!

Kevin Tolar
Patriot Tax Solutions, Inc
Business Development

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

taxpreaz in Phoenix, Arizona

42 months ago

Chris Tax in Los Angeles, California said: I am looking for a credit card/ debit card Web site where I can process my payments without a monthly fee.

Chris

I Have an iphone and i used square only 2.75% fee i know is high but if you do the math you will pay more with the monthly fee :) i hope helps

EA in New York, New York

41 months ago

I use Intuit Merchant Services. There's a $10 monthly fee but the rates are decent and they pay fast. It's very easy to use and you can email clients their receipt.

Tobuso in Greer, South Carolina

34 months ago

We are also a processor you may want to try

We provide you with a free gateway with no monthly fee. The gateway will work independently by entering the cards by hand. You can integrate it with your shopping cart. Or, you can place a button on your site for a preset price for your customers to click on. Rates depend on your volume, ticket average, and business type. Call us if you are interested

Philip Klinck
Owner/CEO
Tobuso.com
Total Business Solutions
P - 8 6 4 - 7 3 5 - 5 3 6 6
philip@tobuso.com

Chris in Los Angeles, California

34 months ago

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.