Help finding a PM job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

amruta in Woodland Hills, California

96 months ago

I am looking out for a PM job for the past two months .Can someone tell me where to find good project manager jobs .My problem seems to be that I am on H1b visa and not finding any sponsors.Does anyone know any consultants who recruit for such positions.I have tried all the staffing firms on the net. No luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mahen in Saddle Brook, New Jersey

82 months ago

amruta in Woodland Hills, California said: I am looking out for a PM job for the past two months .Can someone tell me where to find good project manager jobs .My problem seems to be that I am on H1b visa and not finding any sponsors.Does anyone know any consultants who recruit for such positions.I have tried all the staffing firms on the net. No luck.

Amruta, did u try CarreerBuilder.com.. i m PM and in hunt of job.. I see carreerbuilder.com to be a good site for PM jobs.. try it.. if u r still looking for sponsors do mail me to varma.mahen@gmail.com..

suegayle in Marina Del Rey, California

73 months ago

amruta in Woodland Hills, California said: I am looking out for a PM job for the past two months .Can someone tell me where to find good project manager jobs .My problem seems to be that I am on H1b visa and not finding any sponsors.Does anyone know any consultants who recruit for such positions.I have tried all the staffing firms on the net. No luck.

Hi - you should look at this website...www.referquest.com - we are getting the word out about us to recruiters and maybe someone will find you. It is worth a try? Good luck!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.