Problems involved with providing writing samples

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Dave Gates in McLean, Virginia

53 months ago

Hi all, I am new to the Forums, although I have been using the Indeed site for some time.

I have run into a problem when providing writing samples for interviews. Most of the documentation with which I have worked is very sensitive. I know some may think this is a ridiculous question, but ... How does one submit writing samples when the work you have done has been with private, sensitive information ?

Thanks,
Dave

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Nora Smith in Roanoke, Virginia

47 months ago

Dave Gates in McLean, Virginia said: Hi all, I am new to the Forums, although I have been using the Indeed site for some time.

I have run into a problem when providing writing samples for interviews. Most of the documentation with which I have worked is very sensitive. I know some may think this is a ridiculous question, but ... How does one submit writing samples when the work you have done has been with private, sensitive information ?

Thanks,
Dave

Good question! I am wondering the same thing. The names can be blacked out, but I want to express that I willnot allow confidential information to be distributed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.