Are you looking for behavior therapist position ?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Referral in Reseda, California

82 months ago

Our company is located in the Valley.
It is a great opportunity for those who are into structured program. Great pay along with your performance.

More detail by email guggueinhem@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ed Viola in Middle Island, New York

77 months ago

To whom it may concern,
After a long rehabilitation process both my doctor and I belierve thast it is time for me to re-enter the workforce as a humanistic and caring therapist.

My accident has left me as a mature male who is partially disabled, but in excellent health.

As a part of your staff, my aim is to make myself invaluable. My superior social skillls combined with my vast vault of general knowledge and gentle nature make me a valued canidate for a position on your staff.

Please ask for my resume and cover letter and I will reply in kind.

Thank you,
Ed Viola LMSW,CSW

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

To whom it may concern,
After a long rehabilitation process both my doctor and I belierve thast it is time for me to re-enter the workforce as a humanistic and caring therapist.

My accident has left me as a mature male who is partially disabled, but in excellent health.

As a part of your staff, my aim is to make myself invaluable. My superior social skillls combined with my vast vault of general knowledge and gentle nature make me a valued canidate for a position on your staff.

Thank you,
Ed Viola LMSW,CSW

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

To whom it may concern,

I live on the East End, a position in Suffolk would be most ideal.

Thank you,
Ed Viola LMSW,CSW

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

To whom it may concern,
After a long rehabilitation process both my doctor and I belierve that it is time for me to re-enter the workforce as a humanistic and caring therapist.

I live on the East End, a position in Suffolk County Long Island, NY would be most ideal.

Thank you,
Ed Viola LMSW,CSW

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kcemmanuel

56 months ago

I live in the washington Dc area. I will like to get a job as an LMFT. Does anybody know where i can get this job without going too far away?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.