Auto Biller Training

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Automotive Billing Solutions in Detroit, Michigan

74 months ago

I am interested in knowing if anyone would be interested or has been interested in knowing more about Auto Biller Training (Tag and Title Clerk also)? Do you think it would be beneficial to have dedicated training for this position? The sales staff does. The Service Advisors does. The mechanics, and some management. Why not the position that handles getting the money in the bank? Please visit www.autobillers.com
and please leave an email in the info@autobillers.com if you would be interested in receiving "The Billers Blurb" a newsletter dedicated to auto billing that will be available soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

MDBiek@comcast.net in Jackson, Michigan

69 months ago

I started Auto Billing in 1978. I have experience in all phases of the job. I quit working as a biller in 1997, but continued to work part time in a dealership until 9/11. Then
sales went down. Now, Michigan has terrible sales in our industry, how can I get back into a Billing position?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

babybride in Islandia, New York

33 months ago

I love the auto industry and I am a bookkeeper. I have been trying to get a job as an auto biller and I am having such a hard time. I do not have experience as an auto biller and everyone wants "experienced". I am so frustrated. I wish there was a course I can take to get the experience since very few dealerships are willing to train. If there is any type of class or course - please let me know. Thanks!

norma372 in Chicago, Illinois

10 months ago

Hello I would love to learn how to become a automotive biller

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.