Training instruction Teacher job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

ELLIS RUSHING in Morris, Illinois

59 months ago

Be ready to work. The employer expects you to be able to give 100% of yourself to your job. This means that you cannot come to work tired,preoccupied with personal, problems, hungry or hung-over. Get a good night's rest, eat breakfast and try to leave personal problems at home.Ellis Rushing Comment. Improve my skils although most employers will provide on the job training,you can improve your value by constantly trying to improve your skills. Ask your supervisor about ways that you learn new skills. This may mean reading a manual on particular equipment or attending special training classes. Be open to new learning opportunities.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Elllis rushing comment means that.I take shower,shave and use deodorant every day. Wear clean appropriate clothing.My appear says a lot about Ellis Rushing.In my attitude toward the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

ELLIS RUSHING in Morris, Illinois said: Elllis rushing comment means that.I take shower,shave and use deodorant every day. Wear clean appropriate clothing.My appear says a lot about Ellis Rushing.In my attitude toward the job.

By note in explanation,criticism, or illustration of something written or said, annotation, makeing a remark or observation made in criticism or as an expression of opinion. Talk: chattter, gossip. To make a comment or comments annotate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.