Security Officers

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Taliga Vaiolo in Pago Pago, American Samoa

84 months ago

I would like to apply for the Security Officer position here in Pago Pago. The position is post and advertise in the Samoa News paper. I would like to apply for the job, to serve our nation security as well as serving our people for their protection against enemies and a well fullfillments contribution for our health condition.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

meli tamani in Suva, Fiji

76 months ago

I would like to apply for the security officer position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ramiro garcia in Logan, Utah

76 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

fitsum3 in London, United Kingdom

70 months ago

ok

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mark Okusanya in London, United Kingdom

66 months ago

experienced, email now with first informal interview details, and for start asap!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ltroxel in Bristol, Virginia

66 months ago

Taliga Vaiolo in Pago Pago, American Samoa said: I would like to apply for the Security Officer position here in Pago Pago. The position is post and advertise in the Samoa News paper. I would like to apply for the job, to serve our nation security as well as serving our people for their protection against enemies and a well fullfillments contribution for our health condition.
I have worked as a reserve police officer for the past 12 years and have been working in CID for the past 2 years. I have worked security most of the time since I've retired from the Army. I am certified armed security in the state of TN. I'm known to work well with the public. I now work part time security at a College Campus and full time at a home for trouble teenagers. I would be willing to go as far as 125 miles to get back in to full time security with good pay as an armed guard or working back in something full time I love to do. I would like to talk to you about any openings.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.