Become A Certified Travel Agent Now

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (24)

Jacks013 in Saint Louis, Missouri

80 months ago

Tonyc-
I thought maybe you would like some additional information. You can become a certified travel agent by going to a course, and taking a test. This course is free, but the test you take to get certified is $150.00. THAT IS ALL IT TAKES.

Are you interested in owning your own online travel agency? Through the company I work for you gain 60% of the commissions made on any given booking. Great incentives. Plus, since you own a home business, you can write off some things on your taxes every year, like part of your home, cell phone, internet service, technology equipment, cable, etc.

I think becoming a Certified Travel Agent is a great career for middle aged life. I bet you know a lot of people!

I think becoming part of YourTravelBiz, International would fit you well. They specilize in cruises, and have won an award from Carnival Cruise for the last 4 years for selling the most in cruises. Also - YTB offers online courses, seminars online/telephone, group support, 1-800 personal help line, etc.

If you are interested email me or call me.
I can be reached at timeawaytravels@yahoo.com, or call me at 314-606-1282.

I see from you post you live in the Bahamas - the great thing is that you will have help 24/7 regardless of where you live.

You can check out my website that promotes the business at www.ytb.com/timeawaytravels

If you have any additional questions, feel free to email or call me. I'd LOVE to help you build your very own online travel agency!

Jackie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Karl Molda in Scotts Valley, California

80 months ago

Hallo,
I am thinking to change my job. I cam from Germany 9 years ago. In present, I am working for a limousine company. Back in Europe, I traveled a lot and I seen very nice places in 3/4 of Europe(Italy, Belgium,Holland, Austria, Hungary, Spain, and other). All ways I dreamed to travel and also, to help people travel.
Can you please help me and tell me what I have to do to be a part of the travel agents world?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

jacks013 in St. Louis, Missouri

80 months ago

Yes! I would love to help you out in any way I can.

First off, I would like to say that you are ALREADY ahead of the game by having been to many places around the world, and having been educated through experience is the best attribute in the travel industry.

The company that I work through is called Your Travel Biz, International. (YTB). There are 2 business opportunities for you.

1 - that of an Independent Marketing Representative - where you tell others about this business, and try to get them on board, and become travel agents as well. You become deeply rewarded for your efforts in this position. The company YTB only advertises through word-of-mouth, so while they are saving money on advertisement, they are paying their employees for EACH and EVERY referral to the company. There is a GREAT bonus plan that goes along with this position as well.

2- Is the position as a Referring Travel Agent. You do have to purchase the rights to your own website, and pay for 24/7 maintenance. But that is all. The maintenance means that YTB updates your site with anything new, and keeps it running so people can book airfare, plane, hotel, all-inclusives, cruises, etc. on it day or night 365 days a year.

And the great benefit is that the start up fee and monthly fee is TAX DEDUCTIBLE. As I said before, all other things that relate to your home business as a travel agent become tax deductible as well.

For more information I have a few links for you. Please watch the presentations. It will likely answer A LOT of your questions. After you have watched the presentations, email me, or call me with any additional questions, and I would be HAPPY to answer them.

The following links to watch are:
www.ytb.com/timeawaytravels - You may click on "Take a Look at YTB", and play it in low or high resolution.

Also, below that is "View the company presentation"
Also - www.howitravel4less.com/
-Jackie
timeawaytravels@yahoo.com
314-606-1282

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tonyc in Nassau, Bahamas

80 months ago

Karl Molda in Scotts Valley, California said: Hallo,
I am thinking to change my job. I cam from Germany 9 years ago. In present, I am working for a limousine company. Back in Europe, I traveled a lot and I seen very nice places in 3/4 of Europe(Italy, Belgium,Holland, Austria, Hungary, Spain, and other). All ways I dreamed to travel and also, to help people travel.
Can you please help me and tell me what I have to do to be a part of the travel agents world?

Hi Karl, Jackie, Kevin and All,

I find it truly amazing this planet is; they say it’s a “Global Village” and so it seems!
Folks, things been moving quite rapidly over this pass few weeks for me and since I wrote this first thread I’d forgotten and just received notification that this was in my junk-mail no less.

Be that as it may, I’m still here! I should also advise you that I’ve settled on TraVerus as a stepping stone in this new venture of mine. I’ve already taken my CTA training and I’m awaiting approval of this “Crowning” achievement (so to speak) with my eyes set on becoming a CLIA approved, Certified Cruise Consultant!

Karl…it’s just as you say Traveling is truly delightful and is a very fast growing industry and there is MONEY to be made, and RELATIONSHIPS to be “FORGED”, provided you hook up with the right COMPANY that have the right “PAY PLAN” and “TOOLS” and most of all; the “RIGHT PEOPLE” to work with.

Here go to my website www.sunnyshoretraveler.com check it out, view the video presentations then decide if this is for you, and finally contact me through the site and we could talk further! Hope to “see you on ONE of the beautiful beaches of the world”…someday!

And Hey!! All you folks have a GREAT one this YEAR!
Finally, remember too…“Do not let your pass determine your future”

TTYL,

Tonyc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tonyc in Nassau, Bahamas

80 months ago

Karl Molda in Scotts Valley, California said: Hallo,

I find it truly amazing this planet is; they say it’s a “Global Village” and so it seems!
Folks, things been moving quite rapidly over this pass few weeks for me and since I wrote this first thread I’d forgotten and just received notification that this was in my junk-mail no less.

Be that as it may, I’m still here! I should also advise you that I’ve settled on TraVerus as a stepping stone in this new venture of mine. I’ve already taken my CTA training and I’m awaiting approval of this “Crowning” achievement (so to speak) with my eyes set on becoming a CLIA approved, Certified Cruise Consultant!

Karl…it’s just as you say Traveling is truly delightful and is a very fast growing industry and there is MONEY to be made, and RELATIONSHIPS to be “FORGED”, provided you hook up with the right COMPANY that have the right “PAY PLAN” and “TOOLS” and most of all; the “RIGHT PEOPLE” to work with.

Here go to my website www.sunnyshoretraveler.com check it out, view the video presentations then decide if this is for you, and finally contact me through the site and we could talk further! Hope to “see you on ONE of the beautiful beaches of the world”…someday!

TTYL,

Tonyc

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tonyc in Nassau, Bahamas

80 months ago

TTYL,

Tonyc

Irena in Mount Prospect, Illinois

79 months ago

Hello,
I am looking to change my career and I really would like to become a Certified Travel Agent.
I speak 4 languages and I used to travel a lot when I lived in Europe.
Can anyone of you please help me and tell me what do I have to do to achieve my goal?
I am also interested in travel home based business.
I would appreciate every opinion. Thank you.

Tony Claridge in Nassau, Bahamas

79 months ago

Irena in Mount Prospect, Illinois said: Hello,
I am looking to change my career and I really would like to become a Certified Travel Agent.
I speak 4 languages and I used to travel a lot when I lived in Europe.
Can anyone of you please help me and tell me what do I have to do to achieve my goal?
I am also interested in travel home based business.
I would appreciate every opinion. Thank you.

Hi Irena,

I too am in the travel industry and could assist you in getting your Home-Based business started up for under $200. Send me an email at tony_claridge@travelwisepros.com and I'll direct you to the information you seek!

All the Best in Your Quest!

Tony Claridge

Lay in Danbury, Connecticut

79 months ago

Tony I think Traverus is one of the best opportunities out there right now.

I wish you well.

79 months ago

Hi Lay,

I'm Happy You are part of the TraVerus Family...How's the weather up there?
Keep it going and if you're book for the Conference At Sea come November I might see you there!

I wish you well

Tonyc

79 months ago

Hi Tony,
I already sent you an email to your email address you gave me...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

Hi Irena,

Yes I received it...and I replied...did you get it as yet?

keep me posted!

Tonyc

79 months ago

Tony Claridge in Nassau, Bahamas said: Hi Irena,

Yes I received it...and I replied...did you get it as yet?

keep me posted!

Tonyc

No, not yet... still waiting..

79 months ago

Hi Irena,

I sent it once more! Look out for the subject line "Your Quest Begins Here".

The first time I replied back to you on your first email.

Keep me posted again!

All The Best!

79 months ago

Tony Claridge in Nassau, Bahamas said: Hi Irena,

I sent it once more! Look out for the subject line "Your Quest Begins Here".

The first time I replied back to you on your first email.

Keep me posted again!

All The Best!

Hi Tony,

I still don't have it... plz. check out my email address.
Thanks, Irena

Marianne in Dekalb, Illinois

78 months ago

If you still need information on Traverus you can send me an email to - I just became a CTA with them - its a great business plan. you2cantravel@gmail.com

77 months ago

Tony,

I hope all is well and Irena signed up with you by now LOL.

Traverus is on the Map and we are changing the face of Travel.

Elle in Carlsbad, California

77 months ago

Dear Business Owners

Our 3 day 2 night Travel Certificates are only 0.35 cents each. They come with your business name imprinted on each certificate. This makes it a nice reminder of who you are.

www.increasebusinesssales.com

Incentives is what ignites Sales. Send some to your Down-line/Customers or use these as a gift on your next presentations.

Travel Business Owners, Real Estate agents, auto dealers, retailers, business owners or sales people in ANY business, whether online or offline, will benefit from this program. The bottom line is this: giving away promotions is an easy solution to enhancing any business.

Travel Incentive Certificates have become the most successful and cost efficient sales closing tools. Everybody wants a vacation! Our high- perceived value vacations are available to your company for a fraction of the price you'd expect to pay. Easy-to-use

If you are already a Client Thank you for any referrals you have sent. It is very much appreciated. If you have any questions please give us a call.

Increase Business Sales
P.O. Box 1351
Wildomar, CA 92595
www.increasebusinesssales.com

77 months ago

Thank you Elle for posting this info I currently use www.redeemmyoffer.com

They are excellent vouchers and I love giving away Travel perks to my clients.

David in Pompano Beach, Florida

76 months ago

Hello!

I'm glad to hear you are taking steps towards becoming an independent travel agent. For more, information you can visit us at www.travellinesexpress.com/agent.htm. Best of luck in this exciting industry!

Regards,
David
ebooks4life.blogspot.com

Nicole Anderson in Atlanta, Georgia

76 months ago

Tonyc in Nassau, Bahamas said: Hi Folks,

I’m looking to diversify my career at this late stage of my middle aged life and become a Certified Travel Agent. I’ve viewed the TraVerus opportunity and wondered if their CTA course is all that is needed to accomplish this goal.

As a CTA my goals are to specialize in Group Tours and Cruises, can any of you folks offer some guidance on which online School and course(s) that will facilitate these goals?
Many thanks for your assistance!
Tonyc

Hello Tonyc,

I am a Regional Executive with Traverus Travel.

YES, as a CTA you would be able to book directly with all vendors and specialize in group cruises of all kinds and even destination weddings and all types of travel. The sky is the limit with our CTA program!

If you are ready to get started, and want to join an awesome team that will help you reach your goals, then click on the link below and then call us direct so we can personally welcome you to the Team!
secure.traverus.com/signup_agent.asp?BC_ID=9B4BF2A1BF57AC33&CO_LA=

Paul & Nicole Anderson
678.949.9388-P

Carla in Nassau, Bahamas

37 months ago

There is a book call Hospitality and Tourism, Welcome Aboard by Kirkwood Ferguson, you can find it on amazon the author writes from a prospective of spending many years in the travel industry. Anyone just breaking into the industry can learn allot from his experience.. Reading this book will certainly put you ahead of the pack. I could not put it down; now when I book travel for my clients I seem so much more knowledgeable and my group leaders seem to have more confidence in me. It was worth it for me and I am sure it will for you.

coachesvenice in Ichapur, India

13 months ago

Hi this is coachesvenice, europa-coaches-venice.com is also Certified Travel agency Now.Europe coaches Venice offers you all kind of transportation services like Venice minibus rental, charter bus rental, limousine service, affordable charter bus, <a href="www.europa-coaches-venice.com/">mini bus venice</a> provider.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

coachesvenice in Ichapur, India

13 months ago

Hi this is coachesvenice, europa-coaches-venice.com is also Certified Travel agency Now.Europe coaches Venice offers you all kind of transportation services like Venice minibus rental, charter bus rental, limousine service, affordable charter bus, provider. www.europa-coaches-venice.com/

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.