Cruise franchise

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Lynn in West Chicago, Illinois

24 months ago

I have been debating between cruise planners and cruise one. Cruise planners tells me they cannot sell me a franchise YET because I am in Illinois. They are soon to be regulated in Illinois. They seem similar so I feel I should just go with cruise one instead of waiting. Although CP seems to have more land travel groups associated with them. Any comments or suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mosspa in Chicago, Illinois

24 months ago

I am in Chicago and very happy with my new CruiseOne franchise. They have great training and people. Low pressure sales people too

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lynn in Downers Grove, Illinois

24 months ago

Really Opportunity in Boca Raton, Florida said: have u thought about other home based business opportunity that will bring in more money then either Cruise One or Cruise Planners. If so, let me know because I can send u all the information.

Sure, I'm open to other ideas. Is this also travel related?

Lynn in Downers Grove, Illinois

24 months ago

Mosspa in Chicago, Illinois said: I am in Chicago and very happy with my new CruiseOne franchise. They have great training and people. Low pressure sales people too

Thank you, that's good to hear! Had you looked at other home based travel sales, too?

Alan in Alpharetta, Georgia

24 months ago

Lynn in West Chicago, Illinois said: I have been debating between cruise planners and cruise one. Cruise planners tells me they cannot sell me a franchise YET because I am in Illinois. They are soon to be regulated in Illinois. They seem similar so I feel I should just go with cruise one instead of waiting. Although CP seems to have more land travel groups associated with them. Any comments or suggestions?

I've owned a CruiseOne franchise for just over 9 years. They are a great company to be associated with. The upfront training was great, the ongoing support is tops, and I think their marketing materials are superior.

Also, CruiseOne has over a dozen land and resort preferred suppliers. You can see some of the details on the CruiseOne website. Good luck with your decision.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mosspa in Chicago, Illinois

16 months ago

Lynn in Downers Grove, Illinois said: Thank you, that's good to hear! Had you looked at other home based travel sales, too?

Yes. I also considered. Cruise Planners seriously. Still VERY happy with my choice of CruiseOne. Great people. Great training. Great support.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.