GDS integrated web-site

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Balton in Lutherville Timonium, Maryland

54 months ago

Hi, everybody, I am new in travel business and I've been checking host agencies lately but still can not find answers to a couple of questions like: If I develop my own web-site, can I integrate it with the GDS provided by the Host agency, so my clients to book their own flights, hotels etc.? Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jai in Anchorage, Alaska

50 months ago

some agencies do offer booking engines that you can integrate into your own website, some offer your own Private label website that already has a booking engine. Your best bet is to email the hosts that you have narrowed choices down too and ask directly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ANDREY VEGGER in MARBLEHEAD, Massachusetts

49 months ago

Make sure that your host agency is the real host, not MLM. The definition of the host agency and some examples of MLM please find at PATH web site

"PATH, Professional Association of Travel Hosts, represents those Host Agencies that have met our Standards of Excellence and abide by our Professional Code of Ethics. These Hosts adhere to PATH's Standards and form a network of professional Host Agencies that monitor best business practices and report adverse activities occurring within their sector of the travel industry." Hope that helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.