Help with information on Liberty Travel

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Time2ChangeJobs in Kingston, Pennsylvania

44 months ago

I have been searching online for information about salary, benefits, working conditions, and the commission structure for Liberty Travel....but so far have come up with nothing. I was wonder if anyone who worked or is currently working for them could give me an idea what to expect.

I currently work for a different company....so I want to know if its worth the change and because of responsibilities, I do not want to be blind sided by anything. Do they set realistic goals for agents? Do they turn over agents quickly. Do they provide decent leads or have decent business walking in to a location for steady sales?

Please help if you can. I don't want to give up a steady job (even if it pays low) to get into a situation where I may be out of work after a short period of time.

Thank you all for any assistance in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sarah Prector in Hoboken, New Jersey

43 months ago

Hi - Your best bet is to go to a career open house. I went to one and I got an on the spot interview and they told me all about the company. I didn't get the job which was a bummer - but my friend has been working there for almost a year and really loves it. They did say to try again in another 6 months once I get some moere sales experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.